cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant install the new AI Suite 3

unknownsolo
Level 7
Hello, I just purchased Asus Maximus VI Gene, I have windows 8 64bit. I tried to download AI suite 3 but when I double click on the setup icon, nothing happens at all!

Is this a bug? Am I missing something to get this software to install?
39 REPLIES 39

kkn
Level 14
did you down the w8 64bit one or?
if you run other monitor programs i recommend only using one since they can crash and give you false readings.
try and disable antivirus, and right click on the program and instal as administrator ( if that works in w8 ( i dont have it so ) )

unknownsolo
Level 7
I got the maximus VI Gene, I downloaded the new AI suite 3 for my windows 8 pro 64bit, when I double click on setup, nothing happens, what gives?

I got the same problem, but at least mine comes up with errors lol.

This is a fresh install windows 8 64bit, i tried many things but no avail 😞 I even tried a new windows install "on SSD takes barely 4 minutes ;)" still does not work! what am I missing?

anyone? i want to install the AI suite and I cant 😞

This is odd. Is Windows activated and have all updates been applied?

Try the AI Suite install on the support disc first. Lets see if that will go. If not, reinstall OS again and try that again. If still no go will have to ask HQ what is going on.

I used the DVD, worked right away, I am guessing there was something about the download on ASUS's page that needs to be fixed! I havnt used the DVD right away from the beginning is because I did not have my DVD drive installed, I was thinking just go and download it

Please fix the download for future use

unknownsolo
Level 7
This is a fresh install windows 8 64bit, I am on an admin account, but I even tried to right click and run as admin, still same, just nothing happens, i tried many things but no avail 😞 I even tried a new windows install "on SSD takes barely 4 minutes ;)" still does not work! what am I missing?

unknownsolo
Level 7
anyone? i want to install the AI suite and I cant 😞