Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cant install the new AI Suite 3

ROG Enthusiast Array

I used the DVD, worked right away, I am guessing there was something about the download on ASUS's page that needs to be fixed! I havnt used the DVD right away from the beginning is because I did not have my DVD drive installed, I was thinking just go and download it

Please fix the download for future use

ROG Enthusiast Array

I used the DVD, worked right away, I am guessing there was something about the download on ASUS's page that needs to be fixed! I havnt used the DVD right away from the beginning is because I did not have my DVD drive installed, I was thinking just go and download it

Please fix the download for future use

New ROGer Array

Almost same problem here; Maximus VI Hero Mobo, Win7 64 bit installed. Want to install AI Suite III. Already downloaded versions from Asus support site and also on the DVD include with the motherboard, after I click install, nothing happens, no errors but also no install

Edit: solved it finally by running the installation program in compatability modus (XP)
    Last edited by Mario67; 07-08-2013 at 07:14 AM.

New ROGer Array

Hi:

I've had a similar problem with the AI Suite II and Windows 8 64-bit. Except in my case none of the compatibility modes worked. You click (or right click & install as admin) on the installer and nothing happens. I also try to install the individual programs such as Updater or Probe II and the same thing occurs - or rather nothing occurs.

Download latest Asus AI Suite III Version 1.00.50 (2013/07/10) run installation program in Win XP Compatibility mode / Normal mode and as Admin, nothing happen, reboot my pc error pop up aaHMins.exe Application Error " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application. Fresh install Windows 7 Ultimate Sp 1 64 bit Fully update on time posting. Decide to install the Asus Ai Suite III using dvd include with the motherboard and is working. Please look into this matter thank you.

might be drivers issue , and also update the windows
    [B]Guns Are Neat Little Things, Aren't They? They Can Kill Extraordinary People With Very Little Effort.[/B]

New ROGer Array

Hy there,

I also got the same Problem with installing AI SUITE 3 ... (error code 0xc0000142)
    So i called the ASUS Support Germany/Austria/Switzerland .... a few Phone Calls later they told me: They knew the installion Problems of AI SUITE 3 and 2. They also told me, their Software is only made for Windows Retail Versions and not for any OEM Edition of Windows.

I really dont know what i should think about that, but fact is that im using OEM Win7 x64 pro on the Sabertooth Z87 and i cant install it.

Are you also using OEM Editions of Microsoft Windows 7 x64?

Yeap mine is OEM Edition. Guess we're stuck with the dvd version come with motherboard purchase?

ROG Member Array

very strange policy. Why OEM users are treated like that? I have OEM too.

New ROGer Array

Meanwhile i was searching for the differences between a OEM and a Retail edition of Microsoft Windows. The one and only difference between 'em is the support you get (with the retail edition). The software should be exactly the same. So i think, the answer of the european ASUS Support was rubish. :-/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast