cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JX 3D Glasses....

wsh2889
Level 7
I m from Malaysia.. can i know, asus g750jx is come with 3d glasses...?? i just bought the new asus g750jx but come without 3d glasses... following the product guide what i downlaod latest edition from asus malaysia website, it should be come with 3d glasses for gaming model notebook except g55vw-fhd.... i make confirm before i order that model, but still come without 3d glasses.. i call to distrubutor immediately, then they say is mistake of printing catalog... what i know, asus is never happen case like this... do someone from asus centre can help me solve this problem, because i already pay my money.....thanks fro ur help.........
2 REPLIES 2

iChun
Level 8
I'm from Malaysia as well, and I've just bought the laptop too.

The model sold in Malaysia is the G750JX-T4059H and comes bundled with an ROG mouse, Steelseries headset and backpack. Monitor is a Chi Mei CMO1720 (according to device manager Hardware ID), and does not come with 3D Glasses either. I'm getting slight ghosting with the monitor in certain regions but I'll assume that's normal. The model doesn't come with the IR port for the 3D glasses as well.

Product guide mentioned above can be found here. More specifically, page 17 (Page 9 of the pdf).

Clerbois
Level 7
It's weird: sometimes you can find G750JX-T4059H clearly referenced as a 3D model... but as explained by iChun, it's not... so there is no 3D glasses?

In the product guide, they show it as a 3D model...
It seems that 3D models are frequently "G750__-CV____" models.