cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG at PAX PRIME 2011 with PRE SHOW GIVEAWAYS!!!

Retired
Not applicable
Hey guys we are live at PAX, be sure to check out Republic of Gamers' live stream here:

Hey guys, if you haven't already seen the banners, ASUS will be at PAX PRIME coming up in less than a month. Our partners for PAX PRIME are CyberPower, IBUYPOWER, Digital Storm, Falcon Northwest, and NewEgg!! They will be demoing their systems in our booth but they are also GIVING AWAY THEIR SYSTEMS TO THE ROG COMMUNITY! Be sure to check out the page below for more info.

• If you happen to attend PAX PRIME this year, be sure to stop by our booth and check out our latest G74 and G53 notebooks, ROG powered desktops, ROG headsets, and components. Plus be one of the first to get your hands on our new "Dual GPU" graphics card, take our racing simulator for a spin, and win some awesome prizes.

• We also plan to have some live streaming of our extreme overclocking with V2-V3 and The Nemesis

*Will keep everyone updated on photos and videos!

Cyberpower system winner: John Miller

Digital Storm system winner: Conner Dugan

Falcon Northwest system winner: In-Jaul Tan

IBUYPOWER system winner: J.R. McDowell

Newegg System winner: Lance Schroeder
131 REPLIES 131

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Posted my comments =), I love the white cases! freaking gorgeous color all day Id love for one of them.

How I wish I could come down and chill with everyone going. I gotta move in the next few years NY Is lame, for western ny that is, theres no lan events or anything around! I hope you all have a blast!

Area_66
Level 11
Nice Give away, Seattle... I don't dream to have an even in Montreal, but NY or Bostom will be nice...

MarkedOne wrote:
Nice Give away, Seattle... I don't dream to have an even in Montreal, but NY or Bostom will be nice...

Hrm what you mean? But markedone are you from canada? If so you know how buffalo is right? no lan events and what not, its boring, people just come here for the horrible mall we have in buffalo haha. Because its close and also canada money > US 😞

Area_66
Level 11
Yes I'm from a small town 60 miles north of Montreal.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Ah nice! I hate how we need passports to get there now 😕 its tarded. We need more events more near Canada and Ny because we are close together. On top of that everythings in cali and washington lamesauce but atleast we are not completely forgotten.

Area_66
Level 11
I was supposed to go to ROG X , but my wife change idea and we go to World Disney instead, was nice but no ROG X there. Ya it really sucks the passport.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Aw how lame disney world is for kids! haha j/p but yea I know what yea mean and yea passports really do fail. if you goto a asus event or something come through buffalo and grab me! lol

AnthonyLackey
Level 9
Brain you going to be at PAX ? I got my tix and I'll be there all three days!

AnthonyLackey wrote:
Brain you going to be at PAX ? I got my tix and I'll be there all three days!

Hey Anthony don't join the Ginger club and start calling BRIAN "brain"

@ Brian wish I could've got an invite. O well gotta work anyways.
"I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://Pcjunkiemods.com
http://c2cmods.com