cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z87-Pro AMDA00 Interface driver...

mstoochn
Level 7
Im getting an error on boot in the event viewer due to a lack of driver for AMDA00 Interface. I can only find .cab files online and I don't have the slightest clue how to install with .cab stuff..

HALP?!
40 REPLIES 40

HiVizMan
Level 40
Please list your hard ware.

And I would suggest that if you are running a AMD graphic card that you reinstall the driver.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Praz
Level 13
You don't state any specifics about your system. I haven't checked with Win7 but the AMDA00 Interface driver is installed as a Win8 update.

mstoochn
Level 7
Asus z87 pro, Intel 4670k, Samsung 840 Pro 256gb - should be the only specs you need

I get an event viewer error and from some research I need this AMDA000 driver but I can only find it as a .cab and I have no clue how to install it..

Don't be fooled by the "AMDA" this is not a AMD driver.

mstoochn wrote:
Asus z87 pro, Intel 4670k, Samsung 840 Pro 256gb - should be the only specs you need

As I noted above the AMDA000 driver installs as part of the Win8 update so knowing what operating system you are using would be helpful as well as knowing the rest of your system components. AMDA000 driver also installs when the included motherboard driver disk is properly used. The driver itself is located in the Bin folder of the motherboard driver disk.

mstoochn
Level 7
win 7 64-bit pro - that driver is not on the disc 😞

mstoochn wrote:
win 7 64-bit pro - that driver is not on the disc 😞

Then I don't know what to suggest. The driver is included on the disk everyone else receives.

Praz wrote:
Then I don't know what to suggest. The driver is included on the disk everyone else receives.

What does this Driver basically do? Thanks a lot!

johnvonmacz wrote:
What does this Driver basically do? Thanks a lot!

It is an interface driver required for some parts of AI Suite.