cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooler Master Seidon 240M VS Corsair Cooling™ H100i ?

xfiniti64
Level 7
So wich one do i buy ?
9 REPLIES 9

Zka17
Level 16
I don't think that would be a big difference between them performance-wise...

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I'd go with the 5 year warranty on the H100i vs two on the coolermaster it's also slightly quieter like 2DB :rolleyes:

xfiniti64
Level 7
5 year warranty no work in my country. I chosen CM 240M, cos i hate corsair..... ?....... Not like corsair link, me M6E fan expert is better, and has that diod staff on cpu cooler detect for water pump..... And i will go CM HAF XM case + many red LED 200mm CM fans, so aesthetic way better go as seidon. I just want to know if any one has 240m and any hidden problems.

Chino
Level 15
The H100i gets the win by a few degrees. But the CM 240M isn't bad either. Doesn't come with any pesky software to control the fans because you control the fans via BIOS.

xfiniti64
Level 7
1ST step before i get it 😛
I read many many reviews and i can tel you its not win. Some review's dont use at it has, cos they did not set max cpu fan speed for proper PUMP job. New Maximus 6 mb has new technology to see is it air cooler wth 4 pin, or is it pump with 3pin, so they auto set max for pump.

Zka17
Level 16
Hm... that 4770k looks... well, naked! :cool:

Wondering if EK's mounting screws for naked Ivy will work with the naked Haswell too?

xfiniti64
Level 7
They do. Just use electrical tape on cpu's vrm's.

xfiniti64 wrote:
They do. Just use electrical tape on cpu's vrm's.

On those things left and upper left to the die?

xfiniti64
Level 7
Here we go