cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 x Asus GTX Titans - Waterblocks

Counteragent
Level 8
Greeting Guys,

Within the next few days I should receive my two new Asus GTX Titan Video Cards.

I'm currently running 2 x EVGA FTW Cards which I will be removing from the loop and possibly for the time being I will run these new cards on AIR until waterblocks arrive.

My question is what waterblocks have you guys used to cool your GTX Titans?

I was thinking of going with the HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ GTX Titan "Hole Edition" Reference Design Full Coverage Water Block.

Just after thoughts of the quality/performance of waterblocks for the Asus GTX Titan.

Cheers
MB: ASUS Rampage V Extreme
CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X Extreme Edition
RAM: Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2800MHz
PSU: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Modular
GFX: 3 x EVGA GTX Titan Black Superclocked 6GB
SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 Pro Series 512Gb SSD Raid 0
HDD: 2 x WD4003FZEX WD Black 4TB Raid 0
1234;
2 x WD1000DHTZ WD VelociRaptor 1TB Raid 0
MON: Dell Ultra Sharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor - UP3214Q
CASE: Silverstone Temjin TJ11 Black with Window Case
8 REPLIES 8

HiVizMan
Level 40
What I have seen the XSPC Titan water blocks gave better performance than the EK versions, I have not tried those you are thinking of using.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

If I could just afford a Titan, let alone two... And water cooling ... 😛

First world gamer problems: I can only afford the third best graphics solution 😄

HiVizMan
Level 40
Denmark is way more first world than most first world countries 😄 😄
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Zebeyo
Level 10
So you suggest it's even a "top of the first world gamer problem?" 😄

There's actually potential for a full thread here similar to "You know you're a ROG'er when..."

Well that's enough off topic from me - sorry 😛

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I have the EK-FC Titan XXL full card blocks on my two....and I like them....cool very well and are smart and come with a backplate that also acts as a heatsink for the RAM on the back of the card.....get great performance out of the cards water cooled....

Latest OC with no votage increase over stock value... +190 on gpu clock +500 ram with no artifacting etc.

GOR52
Level 10
Counteragent wrote:
Greeting Guys,

Within the next few days I should receive my two new Asus GTX Titan Video Cards.

I'm currently running 2 x EVGA FTW Cards which I will be removing from the loop and possibly for the time being I will run these new cards on AIR until waterblocks arrive.

My question is what waterblocks have you guys used to cool your GTX Titans?

I was thinking of going with the HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ GTX Titan "Hole Edition" Reference Design Full Coverage Water Block.

Just after thoughts of the quality/performance of waterblocks for the Asus GTX Titan.

Cheers

Another 3rd world alternative:
http://www.corsair.com/en/blog/corsair-h50s-in-clash-of-the-titans
http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?high=&m=1901232&mpage=1#1904817

Dartmaul
Level 12

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yep....as always flow is key....if you get a pair of blocks set them up with parallel flow and this will keep flow rate high.....teamed with a D5...great performance..