cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What mouse came with the Asus G75VW

AgenBlaze
Level 7
I'm trying to find the drivers for the mouse that came with the Asus G75VW but I'm not sure whether it's tje GX800 or GX850 because both of them looks the same. The only difference I know is the max DPI(GX800 has max DPI of 3200 while GX850 has a max of 5000)

EDIT: Nevermind,it's the GX850.
11 REPLIES 11

dogfart
Level 7
My G75VW came with the GX850 too. I never installed any drivers for it. Works right out the box for all my games. All buttons functional. DPI button as well.

dogfart wrote:
I never installed any drivers for it. Works right out the box

Maybe because the Gaming Mouse Driver was installed by factory default (even at my G75VX that came without a mouse).

Karrde wrote:
Maybe because the Gaming Mouse Driver was installed by factory default (even at my G75VX that came without a mouse).

No...it just works. Nothing fancy or extra here. BTW Im running Win7 Home Prem x64

Clintlgm
Level 14
http://www.service.asus.com/#!downloads/c1wax Unities / Gaming mouse this is the driver I am using for the mouse that came with my G75vw Win7 Don't really see a model number on the mouse.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

AgenBlaze
Level 7
I installed the GX850 drivers and allows me to customize it more. The problem is that the mouse will not work for a few seconds after the computer starts up. Any Idea?

AgenBlaze wrote:
The problem is that the mouse will not work for a few seconds after the computer starts up. Any Idea?

Wait a few seconds, LOL? 😉
ASUS G75VW
i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz
GTX 660M (2GB)
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
1TB HDD
2TB HDD
Blu-ray Writer (Pana. UJ-260)

SHADO wrote:
Wait a few seconds, LOL? 😉

lol, yes just take any extra toke when you boot-up and you'll never notice!

AgenBlaze wrote:
I installed the GX850 drivers and allows me to customize it more. The problem is that the mouse will not work for a few seconds after the computer starts up. Any Idea?

Do you have ur touchpad set to "disable when USB mouse is detected" or similar? I used to have a delay too when I had my touchpad configured this way. I disabled touchpad in bios and delay is gone. g/l

AgenBlaze
Level 7
Well I never had this problem with this mouse before the driver is installed or any other mouse. And I can't disable touchpad since I still use it sometime. I disabled it via fn+f9 on default though so every startup it will be disabled