This is a guide on Multi-GPU folding setup.
you can find my installation guide on GPU client (console): here
In this guide, basiclly we install two of the GPU clients. But we have to configurate it
so they can run together. The instructions are based on two GPUs.
Make sure you disable PhysX and SLI on Nvidia Cards!
1) Create two folders and rename them. (ie. C:\gpu1 and C:\gpu2)
2) Download and extract the console GPU client, one for each folder.
3) Make sure, you have a dummy plug or monitor plugged to each GPU/video card (any except the primany card). Then, extend your desktop to second display on display properties.
4) Configurate the first GPU client, type in your user name, team number,etc. type Y to change advance options.
5) The key is to have unique "Machine ID" for each cpu/gpu client on your machine. In my case
CPU is machine ID 1. So the GPU1 client will be machine ID 2.
6) Configurate the second GPU client and insert machine ID 3.
7) Create shortcut for each client execuable. and put flag "-gpu 0" for the first one and "-gpu 1" for the second one.
8) Duplicate for more GPU clients and put team 183368!
Hope it helps!