cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS On-screen Display

Symho
Level 7
Hi to all!

Today I had founded on my apps (WIn8) the ASUS On-screen display. What is this application? Which is his function? Thanks in advance.
ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black
5 REPLIES 5

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi Symho!

I found the ASUS On-Screen Display App appears in Win8 after updating the ATK driver to Version V1.0.0030.

Sorry for not including a picture of this, but it appears to turn on or off the onscreen display that shows up in the middle of the screen when using some of the Fn keys like Fn+F3/F4 for the keyboard light and Fn+F9 for the touchpad.

The other Fn keys that show an onscreen display in the top left-hand corner like Fn+F5/F6 for screen brightness and Fn+F11/F12 for volume are not affected by this App, so it does not affect all the Fn keys.

Below is a screenshot of the ASUS On-Screen Display App for those that are interested.

cl-Albert wrote:
Hi Symho!

I found the ASUS On-Screen Display App appears in Win8 after updating the ATK driver to Version V1.0.0030.

Sorry for not including a picture of this, but it appears to turn on or off the onscreen display that shows up in the middle of the screen when using some of the Fn keys like Fn+F3/F4 for the keyboard light and Fn+F9 for the touchpad.

The other Fn keys that show an onscreen display in the top left-hand corner like Fn+F5/F6 for screen brightness and Fn+F11/F12 for volume are not affected by this App, so it does not affect all the Fn keys.

Below is a screenshot of the ASUS On-Screen Display App for those that are interested.

Thank you mod!
ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

Hi,
How can I do to to have the "Asus on-screen display "for all fn keys, and not only for Fn+F3/F4 and Fn+F9...?
Thanks.

Maxter
Level 9
You can't. Some keys show what's happening, some others will not. The ones that do not are usually the ones that start software stuff, such as Fn+C.

mr_ahmadi_ce
Level 7
Thank you.