cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Builders/Modders: Join The Gold Rush and Win!

X-ROG
Level 15
http://www.asus.com/microsite/2013/MB/gold_rush_promotion/Home.aspx

Our spiritual brothers have launched a new competition for PC modders and PC builders to celebrate their new golden attire!

Share your gold themed PC build or mod (we’re not necessarily looking for the most ‘awesome’ work; PC building passion, overall style, attention to detail and ‘gold’ theme use all count!) using a gold-themed ASUS Intel X79, Z87, H87, Q87, B85, H81 or AMD FM2+ Series motherboard on the Gold Rush website, to have a chance of winning some great kit including a new Nexus 7, an X79-Deluxe motherboard, GTX 770 graphics card and an Intel Core i7 processor.

Even if you just want to vote for your favorite, then we’re also giving away prizes for voters too! Public voting opens in November after all the entries are collected. This gives everyone a fair chance.

The top 10 user-voted entries will then go to our crack-team of eagle-eyed judges who represent a whole range of PC knowledge and interests, including PC modding gurus, ASUS VPs and Design Teams from Cooler Master and ASUS.

You can share your builds in this forum too! (though not compulsory for the competition :))
83 REPLIES 83

yesman
Level 7
my gaming rig

yesman
Level 7
why is it not letting me vote?

Yeah I can't or don't know how to vote! 😄 Anyone know how? I would post my pc on here lol its a amd x2 asus m2n-sli deluxe mobo. I will be upgrading to a z87 pro or plus whichever one has the wifi built in, but anyway does anyone know how to vote? In the email that is the case I want to get its the Murderbox Mkii from I think Silverstone, but I am not sure. 😄

Spike1976
Level 7
" Public voting opens in November after all the entries are collected. This gives everyone a fair chance."
it was up there.. 😉

KennethGuo
Level 7
WOOOOOOT Cant wait till we see whos the winner!!

Wish me luck guys

angelt
Level 7
Good luck everyone.

Inkareeeeeeeeee
Level 7
GoodLuck

Free4all
Level 7
Do they mean that we must build this pc manualy, like for real and take photos of it or build it in a program for modeling and animating and than take screenshots of it and the motherboard?