cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Overclocking Education Center

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to the:

I thought you guys might appreciate the OC Guides that Raja spent countless hours working on, in PDF format. So, if you have ...oh, I don't know, say, an ASUS Nexus 7 tablet :cool: You can load the guide related to your Motherboard and have it next to your rig/test bench/OC bench and refer to it when you're stuck on something. Of course, if you don't have a tablet, you can always print these bad boys out and have a read 😄

I have already asked Raja if this was ok, so don't go running off and tattle-tailing on me now 😛

Crosshair Series OC Guides:
Crossahair V Formula BIOS Guide - Overclocking

Maximus Series OC Guides:
Maximus IV BIOS Guide - Overclocking
Maximus IV Gene-Z BIOS Guide - Overclocking
Maximus V UEFI OC Tuning Guide
Maximus VI BIOS Guide - Overclocking

Rampage Series OC Guides:
Rampage IV BIOS Guide - Overclocking
Rampage IV Ivy Bridge-E "Core" Overclocking Guide

If you are new to Overclocking, I highly recommend you read through the guide concerning your Motherboard first. These are incredibly detailed and a lot of work has gone into them....all I have done, is take Raja's hard work and put everything into PDF files. I take no credit for his work 🙂
Also note: if you have bought an Ivy-E CPU and plan on Overclocking it and are new to it, please, read the Rampage IV Guide first as the Ivy-E "Core" OC Guide is very brief and assumes you have at least read the original RIVE Guide.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT OVERCLOCKING:
You Overclock at your own risk, neither myself nor ASUS are responsible for any hardware failures that you may incur while on this incredible journey all about learning and understanding how everything ticks in your hardware set.
29 REPLIES 29

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Looks like this was a pretty good idea so far!! 24 downloads of the PDF's and counting :cool: Surprisingly the highest downloaded PDF is for the Crosshair V Formula hehe 😄

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Looks like this was a pretty good idea so far!! 24 downloads of the PDF's and counting :cool: Surprisingly the highest downloaded PDF is for the Crosshair V Formula hehe 😄

Maybe that's because you can do much more on an amd platform than just up the MP and Vcore 😄
Thanks for the guide! For some reason I always ended up on a dead link when trying to view Raja's guide.

ganji
Level 13
Nice 1 Myk, Good post mate 😄
I'd already printed direct from the page but its handy to have in pdf too.
Cheers chap!

ganji wrote:
Nice 1 Myk, Good post mate 😄
I'd already printed direct from the page but its handy to have in pdf too.
Cheers chap!

Cheers mate, thought it was a pretty good idea to do something for the community and it seems to be a pretty good idea so far.

ganji
Level 13
Yeah it was a good idea mate and nice to see that we may have some more AMD users on their way 😛
I need to spread some more love before repping you though 😞

the ASUS Nexus 7 tablet has become an indispensable tool for students like myself, especially when venturing into the realm of academic writing, including "contract law dissertation topics." Its user-friendly interface and portability make it a reliable companion throughout the research and writing process. With this powerful device, I seamlessly access vast legal resources, e-books, and scholarly articles, enriching my understanding of contract law intricacies. Its versatility allows me to take notes, outline ideas, and even collaborate with peers effortlessly. The ASUS Nexus 7 tablet has revolutionized how I approach my contract law dissertation, fostering productivity and organization, and ultimately elevating the quality of my work in the fascinating field of contract law.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
LOL cheers mate, appreciate the thought 🙂

madspec
Level 7
Thanks m8 !!
Intel I9 12900K - Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO - G-Skill TridentZ RGB 32Gb DDR5 @ 6400Mhz - Lian Li 360 AIO - Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 2TB NVME - EVGA 1300G PSU -

madspec wrote:
Thanks m8 !!

You're welcome and cheers for saying thanks