cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JW-T5043H please help me!

MCOSTA
Level 7
Asus G750JW-T5043H
guys i bought G750JW-T5043H 17.3-inch Notebook (Black) - (Intel Core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 😎 i opened the acessories box and there was no diver cd or recovery cd please help !!!!! does it suppose to come with is model???:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
6 REPLIES 6

Woofyhugger
Level 7
There is a recovery partition on the hard drive. You can use that to restore the laptop back to factory settings instead of a recovery cd.
G750JH-T4074H i7-4700HQ, 32GB, 512GB SSD + 1TB , GTX780M-4GB
G75VW-T1013V
G74SX

thanks do you know the reason why i didnt get the diver cd or recovery cd????

villiansv
Level 11
You're not supposed to get it. The recovery partition is the substitute for a Windows recovery dvd + drivers disc.

Pitcher1
Level 9
asus have not provid recover or driver CD anymore, if you want to recover, please press F9 to recover back system, alos you download asus trackbacker at aus support site, the tool can make back up and recover, also you can visit our e-shop to buy recover cd.
https://serviceshop.asus.com/
http://us.estore.asus.com/ -> for NA.

Maxter
Level 9
CDs are a thing of the past now. Make sure you read up about it. The way to perform recoveries is now native within Win 8 (you could do the recovery CD or USB key as mentioned by Pitcher, however). If you go into PC settings, there is an option called "General" on the right tabs. There is the info on everything and how to do recovery as well.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
MCOSTA wrote:
Asus G750JW-T5043H
guys i bought G750JW-T5043H 17.3-inch Notebook (Black) - (Intel Core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 😎 i opened the acessories box and there was no diver cd or recovery cd please help !!!!! does it suppose to come with is model???:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

For U.S. and Canadian models at least (and probably others?) if you check under your C: drive for the eSupport folder, you'll find drivers under the 'eDriver' folder that you can burn to DVD for a driver disk, but those files may not be as current as the ASUS download site for your model.

If you prefer to store the 'eDriver' folder on external back-up, you can run the 'AsInsWiz' application to start the Driver DVD installation too, so you don't need to burn to DVD to use it.

Yes, use ASUS Backtracker to save your ASUS Win8 recovery image and if you have space in another partition on your thumbdrive, you may want to save the 'eSupport' folder too for the drivers and user manual, or just use a different USB drive if necessary.