Krebb
Level 7
40 REPLIES 40

pombocom
Level 7
Just installed I will test it out on Metro Last Light

Maxter
Level 9
Let us know how it works! The 311.65 was a pos... I downgraded to the 327 version.

Hello,
after installed this update i noticed a delay in the boot sequence... the same problem i had with the previous update..
So i downgraded to 327.23 version (for me the last stable version for my G750 JX with GTX 770M)

It's a shame.. because with this driver we can have an advantage in frame rate for many games.
i try to write an e-mail to nvidia in order to have more details about this issue.

Krebb
Level 7
Have been playing with them all day.
Haven't noticed any problems so far actually .
Just remember to do a clean install. 🙂

Krebb wrote:
Have been playing with them all day.
Haven't noticed any problems so far actually .
Just remember to do a clean install. 🙂

Same here. Great drivers. As for longer boot times - always perform a clean install. Google it.
G614JV

DeltaActual wrote:
Same here. Great drivers. As for longer boot times - always perform a clean install. Google it.

Sorry bro, ain't nothing to do with the clean install.
Unfortunately that's a common problem of the few last nvidia drivers (327 and up):
G750JX do not boots, screen flickers, then black screen
Even some desktop pc with nvidia got the same issue in the last few month (there's a lot of thread about it in nvidia driver forum).
The problem is an unspecified event 14 error in nvlddmkm.sys file during the boot and there's no solution yet.
Hope Nvidia listen to the crowd and give us a fix.

soulmirror wrote:
Sorry bro, ain't nothing to do with the clean install.
Unfortunately that's a common problem of the few last nvidia drivers (327 and up):
G750JX do not boots, screen flickers, then black screen
Even some desktop pc with nvidia got the same issue in the last few month (there's a lot of thread about it in nvidia driver forum).
The problem is an unspecified event 14 error in nvlddmkm.sys file during the boot and there's no solution yet.

Aren't just technical issues the best? 😄
I have exactly zero problems with the latest WHQL drivers, been booting the computer a few times today due to installation of various things.
My laptop still boots under 10 seconds.
Haven't had any game crashes yet or weird glitches.

And yet we have the same hardware.

soulmirror wrote:

I'm geting this same issue with my Desktop with GTX 460; non stop BSOD. Had to downgrade to 327. In my G750, I'm using the driver provided by ASUS. It's the 311. Working ok. Still doubting on that update... Seems like the R331 were way rushed.

same here ... i update driver last night to run BF 4 . then after restart a black screen appear and freeze at that point with no boot . i will try to back to asus driver and see what happened ... i have g 750 jx 3d