cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is GameFast?

Retired
Not applicable
This is my first posting, so hello everyone 🙂

I bought an Asus G74SX-A1 about a month ago. I'm very happy with it and have found good use of the provided software. All but one: GameFast.

I would love to know how to use GameFast. I have looked all over the internet for some information or an online manual, but I can't find a thing. All I can surmise is from the name: A type of software to help optimize gaming.

Can anyone help me out in learning to use this program? Any help would be highly appreciated 🙂
12 REPLIES 12

userdude
Level 7
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/45811-asus-g74sx-a1-gaming-notebook-re...

Here is a very short explanation....

I'm affraid , you'll have to wait for one of the guru's here to offer more detail on the subject

chrsplmr
Level 18
Similar to the GameFirst app found on the CrossHair V Formula disk.
AMD...profiles too. If you AMD.

Welcome Rapa Nui.

Area_66
Level 11
Someone use GameFirst ?

chrsplmr
Level 18
No, I didnt install any of that..

Area_66
Level 11
Same here.... I wonder if someone try it ?

Retired
Not applicable
Thanks for the bit of info. Unfortunately, it still leaves me with the question as to how to use it. At least I know I was right in assuming that it was for optimizing gameplay.

Any help as to how it works is still greatly welcome 🙂

An alternative, more mainstream program in order to obtain better gaming performance on any machine would be Game Booster. http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

I'm assuming gamefast is a ripoff of it just like many other programs. Hope it helps.

Area_66
Level 11
Games Booster, Games Fast, and whatever you call them it’s sound to me like all those PC-Doctor stuff that do worst than good. My PC is fast enough for my gaming purpose, it's my 51 years old reflex my real problem: (

Cyrekk
Level 10
Isn't Gamefirst a QoS utility for your ethernet connection?

EDIT: Oh sweet it's QoS for your system memory! Not bad, but I would be careful with it (assuming it wasn't made idiot-proof).
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS