I am having some Audio issues with my motherboard - there isn't any!
OS: Windows OS 8.1 64bit
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z
CPU: AMD FX 8350 Eight-Core Processor
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Tests so far;
- Installed the Realtek Audio Driver: Version 18.104.22.16823
- Uninstalled and Re-installed Drivers: Version 22.214.171.12423
- The Device does not show in the Device Manager with and without the Drivers.
- Checked the Motherboard cabling.
- Made sure that SB Azalia HD was Enabled
- Disabled SB Azalia HD (Just because I could)
I have tried everything I can think of but the SupremeFX III Chip doesn't seem to be being picked up or recognized as a Device.
I would appreciate any help!