cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PICS: My CrossHair V Formula by ChrsPlmr

chrsplmr
Level 18
This is my CrossHair V Formula SetUp. Enjoy. I do.
Image 32" Sharp 720 - LG 21" - ROG Haf X

Image Up close

Image CrossHair V Formula

Image and the whole 'Man Cave', Around here known as 'The Office or The Gym'
It was a Mom & Pop Grocery that carried book on the area through the depression.
The book was on one of the shelves when we bought the place.
The meat case was where that black chair is.
16 REPLIES 16

xeromist
So you do your lats at 115. Good to know 😉

Nice mancave though. Mine still needs a good bit of work but it's functional.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thats a rack of a double cable crossover, the lat machine is behind it...hehehe
I dont train for size or strength anymore...been there..26" biceps..Squat 650..44" Quads..hahah..done.
More into Speed, Reflex, Power now for my 300lb. frame....and Heavy Static Stretching...best pump on the planet...another story.thnx.c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
sorry, I double posted...now I have to find some more pics...hahahaha

NemesisChild
Level 12
Awesome looking rig, saw your video, nice production.
I want a man cave too, don't think the better half would like it though.
How do you like the HAF-X?
When Bulldozer "finally" arrives, I'm planning on getting it (or the HAF 932) and Corsair H80.
Intel i9 10850K@ 5.3GHz
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E
Corsair H115i Pro XT
G.Skill TridentZ@ 3600MHz CL14 2x16GB
EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FWT3 Ultra
Storage: WD Blue SN550 2TB NVMe M.2
EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2
ASUS ROG Strix Helios GX601

chrsplmr
Level 18
Love the Haf X..overkill size wise. If you dont need that many drives go down a size..

thnx.my pleasure.c.

(ps..She would love it, Once she realizes your not going out..They just want us there, I think.)

EVIL_CONSERVATI
Level 7
LOL I also have my weight bench in the same room ( wasnt in photo needed wider angle lense) .. Havent touched it in 4 years .. LOL I lift 12 oz. at a time..
1100 BE Liquid Cooled, CHV, 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 1866 @ 2032, two ASUS ATI 3870's liquid cooled O.C.ed to 890Mhz, 3 Velociraptor 500G in raid 0, ocz SSD boot drive, 1200W Thermaltake P.S.

chrsplmr
Level 18
You deserve to move up in weight... 16oz....hahahaha...or 12.
It is not the weight, it is form. Do you have proper form? Dont forget to breath....Perfect. Repeat.

EVIL_CONSERVATI
Level 7
well I do carry in 3- 30 packs o Bud a week and a 16 Gal Keg every 2 weeks .. Thats My Working Out ..
My Hypocracy Goes only so far.
1100 BE Liquid Cooled, CHV, 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 1866 @ 2032, two ASUS ATI 3870's liquid cooled O.C.ed to 890Mhz, 3 Velociraptor 500G in raid 0, ocz SSD boot drive, 1200W Thermaltake P.S.

Cyrekk
Level 10
The HAF-X is nice if you are going to air cool, not so great for WC. It is also a good idea to reconfigure the fans for more positive pressure if you get it too.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS