cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Front Base

Pitomorfo
Level 7
Hello!
Is the Asus Rog Panel going to be compatible on the Crosshair V Formula-z?(i mean if it works and if i can oc the cpu etc etc)
I am have it and i really want to buy that Front panel cause it's awesome!!!It would be ashame that it won't be compatible on that ...
Please tell me if it works or not....I hope it works :3
38 REPLIES 38

ColtonAX07
Level 7
Sorry to be the person to have to tell you this but your board isn't compatible. The Front Base is only compatible with the Maximus VI series and the Rampage IV Black Addition. 😕

X-ROG
Level 15
C5FZ is almost 2 years old - designed way before Front Base unfortunately.

Swordfish9921
Level 7
any info on release date?

MadDogB847
Level 7
Hello all, proud new ROG owner and memeber here. I have been checking daily for this and am still waiting. I just think aesthetically this would make my rig even that much more awesome! Please let me know if anyone hears anything about the release date. If I manage to find it I'll be sure to let everyone know.
i7 4770k
Maximus VI Formula
16GB RAM (8x2) Dominator Platinum
Asus GTX 780 Ti Direct CUII OC 3GB
Cooler Master Nepton 280L
Samsung EVO 120GB SSD
WD 500GB raptor
Corsair HX1000W PSU

JJ told me this coming week, 3/31/14 - 4/6/14

Stogie wrote:
JJ told me this coming week, 3/31/14 - 4/6/14

Excellent!
MB: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 (Cooled by Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 fans)
RAM: 64GB G.SKILL RipjawsZ 1600 (10-10-10-30)
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Hybrid
TV Tuners: 2 * Hauppauge HVR-1800
Case: CoolerMaster Cosmos 2

The only place I can find it for sale is in Australia. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone there willing to ship it to the US.

HappyBuddhaman
Level 7
Should be any day now, they just announced the Poseidon Platinum about an hour ago. I've been looking for that Front Base for my new build as well.

same here im patiently waiting on it and i have been waiting to see the 780 ti platinum