cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIVE or RIVE Black edition

lordofwater
Level 9
i have one question RIVE or RIVE Black edition for my new intel I7 4930k?My use is Gaming overclock memory and cpu what is the best choice?
8 REPLIES 8

Necrosan
Level 12
lordofwater wrote:
i have one question RIVE or RIVE Black edition for my new intel I7 4930k?My use is Gaming overclock memory and cpu what is the best choice?

The Rampage IV Black Edition seems to be out of stock at all reputable retailers, so that kind of limits your options unless you don't mind dealing with eBay/3rd party sellers which may invalidate the warranty.
MB: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 (Cooled by Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 fans)
RAM: 64GB G.SKILL RipjawsZ 1600 (10-10-10-30)
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Hybrid
TV Tuners: 2 * Hauppauge HVR-1800
Case: CoolerMaster Cosmos 2

lordofwater
Level 9
yeah but my OC will be soft/medium at stock for the moment

Chino
Level 15
lordofwater wrote:

If you're going to pair it up with the i7-4930k, go for the RIVE Black edition. The added features will also appeal to you as a gamer. 😉

now give me a hints for one new liquid cooler i have think at xspc 340 or 420 or an another liquid cooler implants my case is a xigmatek elysium my new watercool kit that i have ordered XSPC Kit Water Cooling RayStorm D5 Photon AX360 😉

lordofwater
Level 9
i have make a research with geizhals and the price is very different in germany respect in italy 100-200€ 370 the BE and 270 the RIVE

lordofwater wrote:
i have make a research with geizhals and the price is very different in germany respect in italy 100-200€ 370 the BE and 270 the RIVE

Yeah, the RIVBE also comes with the OC Panel too.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40