YO YO YO! I'm sure you guys have already heard about Geforce LAN going down October 14-16! From what I saw, they are all SOLD OUT! Boo Hoo..
Well... I "personally" happen to have 2 tickets to give away to our ROG Forum members! These tickets allow you to get to the BYOC and SLEEP OVER for LAN CAMP!
This is what the package comes with, ($130 value + whatever you might win at the event):
- Acces to GeForce LAN exhibits and USS Hornet museum all weekend during general admission hours
- Entry into official contests and tournaments
- Entry into official raffle
- One seat and 3 feet of table space
- ~4 amps of electrical
- Friday night opening reception (including two drink tickets for over 21)
- Saturday and Sunday lunch
- Saturday night dinner
- Awesome swag bag
- Proceeds will go toward Child's Play charity, with 100% matched by the employee-lead NVIDIA Foundation
- Option to liveaboard the USS Hornet (for additional fee; limited space available; see GeForce LAN FAQ for details)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Accommodations are very simple.
- Add-on option (for BYOC / BYOC L33T passes only) for 2 nights in the barracks aboard the USS Hornet
Now as to how I'm going to give these away... I would like you to convince me WHY I should give you a ticket to go to this awesome LAN event.
- You need to follow NVIDIA's rules, read here: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=210185
- You need to be a ROG member and have at least 10 posts or more to qualify.
- Due to legal reason, you need to be 18+ years or have a guardian's consent of going, I believe NVIDIA have their own rules regarding minors.
- You need to tell me that you have proper transportation to make it out to the event otherwise, why bother asking for tickets to something you're not going to.
- You need to post in this thread only ONCE, on why i should give you the tickets. That is the general question I am asking, you can be creative, genuine, nice, just don't be an @$$. CONVINCE ME WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU!
- Cut off time is 9/30/2011 1:00pm PST. Ill look over comments and pick after that.