cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GeForce GTX 780Ti ROG Matrix Availability ?

Dicehunter
Level 10
Anyone know when the Asus GeForce GTX 780Ti ROG Matrix will be available to buy in the UK ?

Most shops are saying they are overdue 😞

47 REPLIES 47

Dicehunter
Level 10
/bump

Still waiting on availability, The shop I preordered mine from in the UK said it is very over due and Asus has ignored any and all questions about stock, Whats the deal with that ??? 😕

I'm hoping they decided to add more RAM to compete with EVGA on their new 6gb 780 and 780ti.

wvjeepguy81 wrote:
I'm hoping they decided to add more RAM to compete with EVGA on their new 6gb 780 and 780ti.

No they didn't/won't because the Matrix Platinum is an extreme overclocking card and any decent overclocker will tell you they always disable extra memory i.e on the Titan 3GB is disabled to allow for higher clocks, The same goes for the titan Black.

Putting 3GB extra on this card will not happen as Asus knows it wouldn't make sense.

wvjeepguy81
Level 7
ah OK I wasn't aware of that. My entire rig is Asus except for the GPU which I'm looking to upgrade, but having a hard time deciding what I want to go with.

Strider
Level 7
That makes two of us. I'm between the Matrix, the EVGA Dual Classified (not the K|ngp|n) and the DCU II. Just waiting for the MSRP of the Matrix to be revealed. Btw, from what I heard, K|ngp|n is the only 780 Ti from EVGA that'll come in a 6GB flavor.

OK guys my question is when the MATRIX 780 and the 120hz Monitor from ROG will be available cause I'm fixing to upgrade and so tempty with other options, and one more question what your guys think about this combination, THE MATRIX and THE NEW 120 HZ GSync from ROG. TIA to all.
"I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.". 😄

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Word has it, well what Tom Logan from TTL was told, the Ti's should be hitting the shops this month, very early May.

I just don't understand why Asus can't give us a release date, The reviews have been out for the better part of a month and after a while people will give up waiting for the Matrix cards and get something else.

If we can't get a solid release date from Asus within the next week I'm going to cancel my preorder and get something else from EVGA or KFA2.

kkn
Level 14
the swift is delayed to summer ( around june or july was stated on nordic FB page )
and release they cant come out whit an exact date since its world wide.
and you have to take in consideration shipment and what time that take and so on.