cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch gameplay from G750 here!

Master_Po
Level 7
I thought this could be a thread for people who had gameplay videos to show everyone who may be curious about how games perform on G750 🙂

Here is my first very short video of Assassin's Creed Black Flag (remember to watch it in 1080p HD) 😮

PS: I'm bit new with this record business, so I'm not sure how to keep the quality of the video 100%.
66 REPLIES 66

BIOHAZARD9519
Level 7
Master Po wrote:
PS: I'm bit new with this record business, so I'm not sure how to keep the quality of the video 100%.

I believe the only way to maintain as much quality as possible is to not compress the video, which obviously increases uploading time. I believe YouTube also does its own compression no matter what.

I'll join in on this thread

zetdotcom
Level 7
And where is the video ?! 😄

BIOHAZARD9519
Level 7
Here is Bioshock Infinite on my G750JS with GTX 870m. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION to see how I recorded it. Lovin ShadowPlay 😄

Master_Po
Level 7
Nice 🙂 ShadowPlay doesn't work for me because of the drivers.. Don't know why..
Anyways, here is some awesome sea action in Black Flag, just stunning!

Master Po wrote:
Nice 🙂 ShadowPlay doesn't work for me because of the drivers..

I had the same problem and I tired updating to the beta drivers. Seems to be working so far.

BIOHAZARD9519
Level 7
Here is the new game Wargame Red Dragon. A pretty intense game, one of the few that actually "starts" to heat up and stress this laptop.

Some Battlefield 4

BlapX
Level 7
here some NFS Rivals gameplay from my G750JX 🙂

sasuke256
Level 7
what i hate about NFS rivals it's that you just cant pause the game, want to work and play when i want to..
Laptop : ASUS G750JW : i7 4700HQ - 16Gb - 2Tb HDD - GTX 765M OC (+135/500) - Full HD Matte - Win 8.1
Retiered : Toshiba L670 i5 560M/8Gb Corsair/1TB/HD5650 1Gb @ 625/800 /WD 1Tb USB3/Win7