cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 & GameFirst 2

PapaChicken
Level 7
Hello Community,

First of all, im running a Asus Maximus IV Hero with an Intel 4770K on it. I have installed Win8.1 x64.
The problem i have, is when i start my OS, i get the message "Can't open AsIO.sys !! (2) with another message, that my PE Updater isnt working anymore, so i have to close it down. I already did a new install. Before that, i removed anything, thats involved with it.
The other problem i have, is that the Gamefirst II isnt showing up the network adapter (i use the onboard), so i cant really use the software. Does it have anything to do with my first problem? Any help somewhere out there? It would be much appreciated. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

MiikaaQC
Level 7
Same here on Formula Z.

clubfoot
Level 7
Are you using the correct Win8 version,...they both work on Win7 64 on my board.
The Asus Maximus VI Hero Club

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO, i4770K@4.5, Corsair H100i, 16G G.Skill Trident X @2400, MSI7950 xFire, C: Samsung EVO 250G SSD RAID0, BenQ XL2420Z, LG BD burner, Corsair RM1000i, Antec DF-85.

What would be the "correct" version? Win 8.1 x64 Pro is running in my system.

HiVizMan
Level 40
I suspect it is the gamefirst that may be causing this issue.

Remove it and test if the application starts normally.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.