cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating GPU Tweak

fr3d
Level 10
HI,
I have been using GPU Tweak for quite awhile now and everytime when theres a new update on this program I tried to update it though the live update option but it never work for me. Does anyone else experiencing the same thing? and btw does anyone here benchmark option work?

---------------------------
GPUTweak
Cannot open application!
OK
message I get when run benchmark.
4 REPLIES 4

MatsGlobetrotte
Level 10
I just did the update to 2.5.4.3 form what ever i had before it is just as crappy as the old one and will not work with the Nvidia beta driver 340.43

Its time Asus get their act together on their software. Memtweakit which on the website say it is a nice tool dont work and seems to be obsolete. Thus false marketing. Its impossible to run Skydiver 3dmark without the beta driver 340.43 yet that is not compatible with GPU tweak so we have to keep going back and forth... To set my GPU speeds for skydiver I have to use the equally crappy EVGA software...
It started with a VIC-20... and now it is. Maximus Formula VI Intel 4770K 4.6GHz ASUS GTX780Ti 3GB Corsair Platinum Dominator 16GB 2400MHz Raid Express 240GB Samsung EVO 512 GB SSD Corsair 900D EK watercooling Corsair RM1000 ASUS PB278Q

meankeys
Level 13
I am using GPU tweak with my Matrix cards and it it working fine. I have to admit up til now I too have not had much luck with the software. I think it like AMD over Nvidia. The latest version I have seen is 2.6.6.8. I am still trying to use it from my laptop with ROG connect on my MVE but tells me I need gpu tweakit.server.exe but cant find a copy any wear. I read it should be in the root of the gpu tweak folder but no version I have.

I would like to make a suggestion for the next update:

I like using the full widget but when I apply it and save. The setting does not stick the next time I reboot. Could you please fix that. It's annoying as hell.
Thank You

meankeys wrote:

I would like to make a suggestion for the next update:

I like using the full widget but when I apply it and save. The setting does not stick the next time I reboot. Could you please fix that. It's annoying as hell.
Thank You

About the settings not sure if you check but theres a setting in GPU Tweak that you can change.
Settings --> Tune --> TuneSetting --> Make sure to tick the "keep setting on next start on close application".
This should help.

meankeys
Level 13
Hmm... I thought I ticked that because everything else seems to stick. I will check it out
Thanks