Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suite 3 bugs

rezaghasem2002
Level 7
HI
this is my first Topic
I apologize for any mistakes in my Topic--- my English language is not good!

I am using AI suites III which is really a great tool,but there are some big problems within the suite.first off all every time I use any type of registry cleaners , like Tune up/cclaners/advaned unistaller/raxo perfect registry/comodo registry cleander/iobit and every registry cleaner you name it , when registry cleaned by any of those which i named -the ai suite 3 will stop working AND NEXT TIME YOU RESET THE SYSTEM Ai services willnot run at start up!some error will show on desktop too.some thing About fanxpert.

then i have to uninstall the Ai suite III that lead me to another problem! ai suite III does not uninstall Correctly and it seems that there is mini program with a neme AI suite cleaner.exe that i found in the ROG forums,which can uninstall the remaining of Ai suite iii.then you have to restart and install ai suite 3 again!

so ai suite III which is a great utility has two major problems.first with every registry cleaner for windows and second why ai suit 3 can not uninstall correctly?there are lots of utilities /tools like AI suite but they dont need something like AI suite cleaner.exe after uninstalling-they simply uninstall-

I use win 8.1 64bit .

I always use these registry cleaners randomly to keep my os healthy but since i bought hero bored that is excellent, i want to use AI suite without any problems.and this is not my only problem because i have friends who are using Asus products and like me,they love Asus too but they have same problems with AI suite III and since it is a great tool they keep using it even with those problems that i have mentioned. you think i have to Email Any ASUS department?

please guide me through thanks
11 REPLIES 11

rezaghasem2002
Level 7
any help????

PhoneyVirus
Level 7
Apparently I got or should say had the same problem until l remove it completely like I did in 2008 because it's absolutely useless, tweak everything from within the BIOS and forget about all the ROG applications.

PhoneyVirus
https://twitter.com/PhoneyVirus
https://phoneyvirus.wordpress.com/

PhoneyVirus wrote:
Apparently I got or should say had the same problem until l remove it completely like I did in 2008 because it's absolutely useless, tweak everything from within the BIOS and forget about all the ROG applications.

PhoneyVirus
https://twitter.com/PhoneyVirus
https://phoneyvirus.wordpress.com/

ok you say that i must uninstall ai suite 3? can i config all ai suite parameters like fan config-energy saving mod-high performance mod or .....in bios?if it is possible then what is the use of ai suite?i think you are right because asus don not update this utility- why they dont release new version ?

Are you using Comodo?

I had the same problem, after a lot of testing, found Comodo to be the issue whether it is enabled or not... The services still run on startup and block Asus suite items.

cjmidltn
Level 7
I'm having the same problem

coyi1895
Level 10
The problems occur after the registry clean is that right? It looks to me the registry cleaners are causing the problems.

Registry cleaners can do damage for no performance gain. Even Microsoft doesn't support the use of registry cleaners. You're a fan of registry cleaners but I consider for you to hesitate and think before pushing the REPAIR button and read the articles. It's up to you but read this article. I just realised English isn't your first language, put them in translator.

EDIT: This is perhaps easier to read

toronto699
Level 13
coyi1895 u are 100% correct leave registry alone

coyi1895
Level 10
Totally. I detest registry cleaners and especially when they make absurd claims on their websites and magazine articles, online too. We don't need them at all. I also avoid tune up/optimising software. For faster performance, the only thing counts and noticeable benefit is hardware upgrade.

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
You shouldn't use registry cleaners. They do absolutely nothing beneficial for your system and, as you have discovered, often cause problems.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case