cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GPU Tweak v2.6.9 for Graphics cards!

Defin4ar
Level 7
New version of the ASUS GPU Tweak for Graphics cards...:)

2014/08/28 Update Here:
ASUS GPUTweak 2.6.9 for Win7 32/64, Win8.1 32/64
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)
6 REPLIES 6

trihy
Level 9
Hi, using latest version here.

I cannot get OC profiles applied at windows startup. How can I set this?

I´d checked all the possible options, but no luck.

trihy wrote:
Hi, using latest version here.

I cannot get OC profiles applied at windows startup. How can I set this?

I´d checked all the possible options, but no luck.

You should go in the "Setting" tab => "Tune" tab => "Tune Setting", then check two first boxes to enable OC and to keep your tuned setting at start up. 🙂

trihy
Level 9
Hi, I did that, but nothing changes... gpu tweak starts with no profile selected.

Win7 x64.

trihy wrote:
Hi, I did that, but nothing changes... gpu tweak starts with no profile selected.

Win7 x64.

It might be because you haven't Save your profile when selecting OC setting values.

There's a tiny tab appearing near "G" letter in profile when you're sliding the values...just click on it and save whatever numbers 1, 2, 3, 4.

Make a test with clicking "G" (Gaming value) and see at reboot if it retains that setting.

PS: Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 are empty "Profiles" that you have to Set & Save yourself.

Only "S" & "G" Profile are filled

Also got it on a Win7 x64 but nothing to do with that...;)

trihy
Level 9
Hi, I´d tried saving profile at slot 1. And if I open gpu tweak and select "1", profile gets applied. So, I guess it´s saved right. But still looks like it´s not applied on start.

I´ll try with G slot to see what happens.

Thanks again 🙂

trihy wrote:
Hi, I´d tried saving profile at slot 1. And if I open gpu tweak and select "1", profile gets applied. So, I guess it´s saved right. But still looks like it´s not applied on start.

I´ll try with G slot to see what happens.

Thanks again 🙂

When you slide to overclock your settings a little box appear call "Save" and you have to hit it before hit n° 1 box in the second row, as for example.

That's why it doesn't retain your setting when you hit directly the n° 1 box without hitting before "Save" box...

I recon the box "Save" is very very tiny and difficult to see near "G" but move your mouse around that letter after "Apply" to make it appears.

Cheers. 🙂