cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia GeForce 344.11 WHQL Drivers on G750JM

usmanm77
Level 7
Hello guys, Please has anyone tested the newly released NVidia 344.11 Display driver on the JM?.. If Yes, does this one too show the BSOD?
55 REPLIES 55

hmscott
Level 12
usmanm77 wrote:
Hello guys, Please has anyone tested the newly released NVidia 344.11 Display driver on the JM?.. If Yes, does this one too show the BSOD?

usmanm77, so far positive results reporting into the JM BSOD thread 🙂

Help..new G750JM after geforce experience update to 2.1 >>>BSOD
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?48151-Help..new-G750JM-after-geforce-experience-update-to-2...

hmscott wrote:
usmanm77, so far positive results reporting into the JM BSOD thread 🙂

Help..new G750JM after geforce experience update to 2.1 >>>BSOD
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?48151-Help..new-G750JM-after-geforce-experience-update-to-2...

This is good news. Still, ill keep my fingers crossed and wait for 24hrs and then I will install it.

usmanm77 wrote:
This is good news. Still, ill keep my fingers crossed and wait for 24hrs and then I will install it.

usmanm77, you don't want to be a Canary bird and test it? 🙂

The more testing the better - one guy says he doesn't crash on 340.52, the only one, so it might be a matter of what is software running - you might crash when others don't, and visa versa.

The more testing the better 🙂

sry guys i just get 1 BSOD 😞

Jaitsu
Level 7
None thus far here after 24 hours, but if Cedric is having BSODs I'm still not holding my breath...

i get 2 BSOD in 24h
back to 332.60 😕

Cédric wrote:
i get 2 BSOD in 24h
back to 332.60 😕

That's sad. Ill still wait for other people's review.

MegaMouseGW
Level 7
Shoot got it as soon as it went live and not a single BSOD yet.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
What does the BSOD look like? A literal blue screen with the error text? I've had one occurrence where I just get a black screen and my unit turns off. As if something pulled a killswitch. No error or anything and had to turn it back on. And that was in a game called Warcraft 3.

Running on 340.52