cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamefirst III Fix (It worked for me)

xFriedPotatox
Level 7
Hello, I was having problems with Gamefirst III from the first day I installed It, I couldn't connect to any online services and I had to uninstall it, days ago I used the latest version of Gamefirst III and I had the same problem so I tried to figure out the problem. After hours of trying and "playing" with the IP Addresses, Modems, Routers I found out that wasn't the problem. The problem was as I figured something with synchronization of the program with the IP and when I mean synchronization I don't mean to touch/change any IP or your Modem/Router. Here what I did and it worked for me.

Instructions:

1. First install the latest version of Gamefirst III
2. Click the start button
3. Go to: All Programs -> Startup And open the folder.
4. Create an shortcut of Gamefirst III inside the Startup Folder
5. Shut-down your computer.
6. (Optional) Disconnect / Turn off the power of your power-supply for 25 seconds, Then turn it On
7. (Optional) Disconnect / Turn off the power of your Router / Modem for 1 Minute, Then turn it On
8. Turn on your computer and tell me if the connection is OK, (Note you shout NOT turn off gamefirst III, Just minimise it)

Note. Don't try the Optional parts until you tried all that and It didn't worked out.

Please. Don't blame me if it's not working, I said and am saying it again it worked out for me, maybe on your system the problem is different, Piece :cool:

Please tell me if it worked for you.
5 REPLIES 5

Dennis_L
Level 7
I did the above without the optional steps and it worked. However, after I made another restart, the network is unidentified again.

Hmm, I found out when am restarting my pc the network getting unidentified but when am usually shutting down my computer and turning it up it's fine again. Well Asus must do something to fix this already, sorry Dennis L, but I can't really find what is the problem with the restarting think 😕 It's really confusing and mysterious..!

Hope the best of luck 🙂

Dennis_L
Level 7
xFriedPotatox, good job for the discovery. You have made one step forward to a fully working GameFirst 3. Hope ASUS fix it soon!

xFriedPotatox
Level 7
Well I am hoping for Asus to fix it like you do but what worries me the most is that maybe it's a technical problem to that R.O.G chip that is about Gamefirest III and not only to the software. Who knows, hope the best of luck to Asus and to the users that'll try to fix it 😄

DeViL5o5
Level 7
Had the same problem with Gamefirst III when I first installed it. I haven't tried what the OP recommended yet but I'll wait until there a definite fix for this. I commend the OP for sharing this though.