cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting rid of my G750JM

bscenteno
Level 7
I'll make this post short, simple and out of rage.

I bought a bnew ASUS G750JM at amazon having that this will be my first Asus purchase and first gaming laptop. I've read a lot of reviews about this laptop and stayed optimistic having some negative feedback.

The unit was shipped to my country last April 2014, after two weeks of use the unit broke, it won't even power on. I brought it to an Official Asus Service Center. To cut the story short, the defective part (Wi-Fi card) was replaced after 4 months! YES! AFTER 4 MONTHS! As a video editor, I personally bought this laptop to make my work more efficient! But instead, I rented out laptops that cost me more than $500 within that 4 months! After receiving the laptop from the service center, there was a new defective part (screen) other than the one identified. After a few weeks it was then replaced with a new screen. Now the thing that made things even worst, I had a Windows update, after the update all my USB ports stopped working! Upon, checking the unit's USB port drivers are not compatible to the new Windows 8.1 update. And I cannot find even one support for this!

Sorry for the rant, but I think I do not deserve this kind of service and unit from Asus!

If you think my post is not valid in this thread, just transfer it BUT DO NOT DELETE THIS! I am sooo furious, I've already kept my cool for more than 5 months now, but this is enough!!

I just posted my Asus ROG G750JM now for sale. And I won't buy any Asus product EVER!

I hope this would serve as a warning to other first time Asus consumer like me. :mad:
ASUS ROG G750JM | GTX 860M | 12GB DDR3 RAM | 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD | 1TB TOSHIBA HDD
RAZER OROCHI | RAZER BLACKWIDOW [TOURNAMENT EDITION] | RAZER MORAY | RAZER GOLIATHUS
0 REPLIES 0