cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trinity Display Technology?

jowens
Level 7
Finally finished up my Samsung Evo ssd install the other night on my GL551JM (gave up on the recovery image flash after 3 tries and just used an 8.1 disk I had here); running fantastic. Almost too good at this point, it's making my 9 month old desktop build seem slow ( GeForce GTX 760 FTW 4GB). 🙂

Anyway, I've been skimming to see if I can possibly get by with the laptop only at this point, but I hadn't really thought too much into this until a buddy was offering to buy my desktop build. I am curious on this " Trinity Display Technology"; I don't see anything outside of the ROG forum, and only a few ads mentioning it. I'm assuming this is an Asus branded feature? Was just looking for a few options for the laptop, since I just go into my Nvidia settings on the desktop, hit "span across", and make a bezel corrected resolution. I've got 3 24" Asus monitors currently which is pretty straight forward on a full size Gpu. I have the one Mini Display port and one HDMI on this ROG model. Did anyone ever have any luck with either Mini Display to HDMI adaptors or vice versa (I've only one HDMI in on each monitor).

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

rahzell
Level 7
Trinity Display desn't exists. At least no proof found that its exists. Its only a marketing trick to sell new laptops.