cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JM Qualcomm Killer Wirelsss -N issue

orcool
Level 7
I've installed all drivers on Asus Drivers webpage, except Wireless.

When Im downloading Qualcomm Atheross Wireless Driver, it opens as a `KillerSuite Setup`.

then I get ;

``No Qualcomm Atheros hardware was detected.
You must have proper Qualcomm Atheros hardware installed in order to install Qualcomm Atheros Killer WIreless-N Suite`

btw, I already have Atheros driver. Why it doesnt detect?

Could someone exactly give the link of Qualcomm Wireless Driver, and Killer-N 1202 Manager?
8 REPLIES 8

Setoku
Level 8
i had this problem as well
http://qca.qualcomm.com/drivers/KillerSuite_1.1.38.1281_Win7_Win8_Win81.exe
that one worked for me after i had to format my friends g750jh has the same killer witless card
had to search far for that one hope it works out for ya

Setoku wrote:
i had this problem as well
http://qca.qualcomm.com/drivers/KillerSuite_1.1.38.1281_Win7_Win8_Win81.exe
that one worked for me after i had to format my friends g750jh has the same killer witless card
had to search far for that one hope it works out for ya

hi,
I've tried but again the same problem..

May be thats because of the version of WLAN doesnt match with Killer Driver?
Could you tell the Qualcomm Atheros Driver version?

Setoku
Level 8
sorry i must have linked the wrong drivers i believe its these
http://www.wireless-driver.com/killer-wireless-n-1102-1103-1202-win7-win8-driver-v1001222/
i cant help further i dont have the laptop here with me atm
hope these work for some reason asus removed the drivers from their downloads a very stupid move i think
anyway good luck i looked for about 5 hours for the bloody drivers downloading worthless gbs of wrong driver wifi files

evezy123
Level 7
do you not have the e-support folder on your hard drive it contains all drivers and software the laptop ships with. if not I have and can send you the right ones

GottiBoi55
Level 10
Okay, your G750JM comes with three wireless adapters available (Broadcom Wireless, Intel WiFi Wireless, and Qualcomm Atheros Wireless), depending on your models configuration it will be equipped with one of the three, look in "device manager" for the correct wireless adapter.

Here's a link below from the Asus support download page for your G750JM
, you can find the correct drivers there.
ASUS G750JM DriverDownload
GottiBoi55
Asus
G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
Samsung
24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
SanDisk
M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
Second Monitor: Shar
p Aquos 32"

Setoku wrote:
sorry i must have linked the wrong drivers i believe its these
http://www.wireless-driver.com/killer-wireless-n-1102-1103-1202-win7-win8-driver-v1001222/
i cant help further i dont have the laptop here with me atm
hope these work for some reason asus removed the drivers from their downloads a very stupid move i think
anyway good luck i looked for about 5 hours for the bloody drivers downloading worthless gbs of wrong driver wifi files

it didnt help either as you see 😕

and I've tried everything I could.

evezy123 wrote:
do you not have the e-support folder on your hard drive it contains all drivers and software the laptop ships with. if not I have and can send you the right ones

I dont have, but that could be helpful if you send.

GottiBoi55 wrote:
Okay, your G750JM comes with three wireless adapters available (Broadcom Wireles, Intel WiFi Wireless, and Qualcomm Atheros Wireless), depending on your models configuration it will be equipped with one of the three, look in "device manager" for the correct wireless adapter.

Here's a link below from the Asus support download page for your G750JM
, you can find the correct drivers there.
ASUS G750JM DriverDownload

I've installed all drivers which are on this page but as you see, something goin' wrong.. Even Killer Suite does not detect the WLAN driver..

orcool wrote:
I've installed all drivers which are on this page but as you see, something goin' wrong.. Even Killer Suite does not detect the WLAN driver..

orcool, nothing has gone wrong, you don't have a Killer Wireless 1202 card installed in your laptop. 🙂

You have the entry level model JM, and the Killer Wireless 1202 card is only in some high end models, the models in between are progressively better, but not the Killer Wireless.

Your AR956x is a single band, 2.4Ghz card that will do 150mbps. Here is the spec pdf, and an excerpt from that document:

https://qca.qualcomm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/AR9285.pdf

Solution Highlights
Supports up to 150 Mbps
Highly integrated single chip PCI Express CMOS solution with
MAC/baseband processor and 2.4 GHz radio
Backward-compatible to 802.11g; forward–compatible to
multi-stream 802.11n
Supports all mandatory IEEE 802.11n features – including several
IEEE 802.11n optional features such as HT40, half-guard internal
in HT40 and Rx Space Time Block Coding
Compliant with IEEE 802.11b, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11g standards and 802.11i

150mbps is likely fast enough to handle your internet connection at full speed, but if you want to get 5ghz coverage and more throughput, buy a USB Wireless adapter like a USB 3.0 device listed here (scroll down):

http://www.asus.com/Networking/Wireless_Adapters_Products/

That is what I did when I got my G750JW, the entry level model of that range (JW/JX/JH), and it works nicely. Just don't forget to pull it out of the USB socket before putting your G750JM into your backpack 🙂

Wilson_Tamang
Level 7
I've installed all drivers on Asus Drivers webpage

When Im downloading Qualcomm Atheross Wireless Driver, it opens as a `KillerSuite Setup`.

then I get ;

``No Qualcomm Atheros hardware was detected.
You must have proper Qualcomm Atheros hardware installed in order to install Qualcomm Atheros Killer WIreless-N Suite`

btw, I already have Atheros driver. Why it doesnt detect?

Could someone exactly give the link of Qualcomm Wireless Driver, and Killer-N 1202 Manager for Asus G550jk