cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh Yea!!!!! Just got my G750JS-NH71 (sorry excited

M109RJake
Level 7
It's been a long time since I upgraded my home computer. I no longer want to build my own or replace parts and tweak it. I just wanted something that was fast out of the box and would last me for work and play for as long as my desktop has and my old laptop.

So i picked this up from newegg... the G750-JS NH71 yesterday and it just arrived at work today.

I'm impressed... I havnt bought a computer component in 7 years..

No games loaded just yet... everyone left at 5 so i have almost the entire network to myself but they are downloading from Steam now and will still take a while. Curious how Skyrim will look on newer tech rather than my older machine at home.

It's a beast for sure....

Anyway... just discovered this site looking for Asus Laptop info the other day and opted to register today and post.

- jake
3 REPLIES 3

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Hey Jake.

Great you're enjoying your new lappy. ❤️

Visit us here at the forums if you encounter any issues. We'll do our best to help you out.. especially with Optimus if it confuses you. (Sometimes, the games will all run on the CPU, instead of using the dedicated GPU)

So with the G750 series laptops..

Will I notice a difference with an additional 16gigs of ram? The model I have has 16 already....

Arnas
Level 7
Hi mate, 16gb is more than enough for many years to come. Even on very demanding applications.