cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus probe ii sense

jujoe
Level 7
HI there

I am trying to install the asus probe ii sense to get rid of " The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1." warring that occurs every time I start windows.

But when i run the installer from the asus website "AMDA00_Win7-8-8-1_V1010" all i get is the image of some files being transferred and it says asus probe ii sense driver installed but looks likes nothing installed. I looked in all my folders but cant see anything related to the asus probe.

Any help would be awesome
5 REPLIES 5

Nurz
Level 7
The drivers are likely installed successfully, device manager doesn't show the relative uknown device right? The probe II sense driver package is likely buried deep in windows according to its inf file. You'll need a front end client to see it work. You can download the probe 2 sense app from the windows app store if you have win 8/8.1. You can use Ai Suite as well.

jujoe
Level 7
Hi Nurz

Thanks for getting back to me. I doubt the drivers have installed as I am still getting the driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1." logged in the windows event viewer.

Normally I would not bother but having just installed a Samsung x941 ssd as my main boot drive I would like windows to boot as fast as possible and without any errors or warnings.

mattzildjian
Level 7
I think this issue affects everybody, more broken drivers from Asus.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?48808-Help-Multiple-ACPI-Errors

jujoe
Level 7
OK thanks for the info, was starting to think I might have been doing something stupid.

Astrix_au
Level 7
jujoe wrote:
HI there

I am trying to install the asus probe ii sense "AMDA00_Win7-8-8-1_V1010"

Any help would be awesome

it looks like Asus put the wrong file for that download, it is AMDA00_Win7-8-8-1_V1010 which is the AMD Interface Driver.

I think that is what's going on with this download. There is a metro version for Windows 8 of ASUS Probe II Sense Driver I believe.
ASUS Maximus VI Formula - i7 4770K - H80i - MSI R9 Fury X - HyperX 16GB Ram - 250GB + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD - Benq XL2730Z 2560x1440p 144hz Freesync - Seasonic 1000w 80 Plus Platnum...