cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU tweak 2.7 and above stop respond when set fan speed to manual with strix 980

nonanche92000
Level 7
Hey guys ,

I am a owner of a GTX Strix 980 since the last week , i got a 670 2Gb just before ( Asus DCU II ) .

As i don't like too much the "0 dB " fan feature , i had always set my fan speed to manual with GPU tweak .

But with the Strix 980 , it seems like all GPU tweak version from 2.7 and above , stop responding when i set my fan to manual .

i'm working with the version 2.6.9 for now , i can set my fan manually without any issues .

What's wrong with the 2.7 version ? Is it related to the GPU bios ? Or nvidia driver ( 344.75 ) ?

Thank you !
1 REPLY 1

MikeyNZ
Level 7
nonanche92000 wrote:
Hey guys ,

I am a owner of a GTX Strix 980 since the last week , i got a 670 2Gb just before ( Asus DCU II ) .

As i don't like too much the "0 dB " fan feature , i had always set my fan speed to manual with GPU tweak .

But with the Strix 980 , it seems like all GPU tweak version from 2.7 and above , stop responding when i set my fan to manual .

i'm working with the version 2.6.9 for now , i can set my fan manually without any issues .

What's wrong with the 2.7 version ? Is it related to the GPU bios ? Or nvidia driver ( 344.75 ) ?

Thank you !

same problem with my 970, using 2.8