cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default matrix bios

RonanC
Level 10
does anyone have this in .rom format?

word of warning to anyone else reading this, DO NOT use the burn feature in GPU TWEAK,

it messed up my card and gpu tweak is auto-selecting the highest vcore setting, i lower it and click apply and it goes back up to max vcore, uninstalled gpu tweak made no difference, so i guess gpu tweak burn function messed up my cards bios.

safe mode button is not working either.
3 REPLIES 3

cravinmild
Level 11
ive not tried the bios portion yet, good thing. There was another poster who also asked for the bios and i think a link was left. Id like to see how this ends up for you, please keep this thread going if you can.

ok I managed to get the safe mode to work, powered off, pulled the plug, pressed safe mode button,powered up and booted to windows whre gpu tweak asked to restore graphics card.

everything is back to normal now wont be using that BURN feature again lol guess its buggy as hell and messes up the bios tables.

Its a long time after and i pressed the burn.. Well, everything went haywire ofc, but how could u NOT press it.. .. right?

win 8 fix

Solved it with restarting, bios settings, reset default bios settings, save and exit, windows gonna notice the change, go andvanced repair settings for the restor point option, restore to the closest date to pressent time. wait, and done. All good again.