cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMDA00 Driver

helmiec
Level 7
After each reboot computers i need to install amda00 driver manualy !
Someone has fix for ?

win7 x64 maximus VII hero
maximusVII Hero i74790K GTX770 G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB_2400MHz Samsung SSD 840pro Seidon 120XL
6 REPLIES 6

Karlo666
Level 7
Hi there.
There is no fix for this.

You must follow install stages one by one.

The problem is that AMDA00 driver is used for that Asus AI thing and Intel MEI is needed first to be installed before AMDA00 driver or this problem will occur.

The fix is simple.

1.Uninstall any AMDA00 thing from your device manager then reboot you PC.
2.Uninstall Intel MEI then reboot you PC.
3.Download and install Intel MEI driver then reboot you PC.
4.Last download and install AMDA00 driver then reboot you PC.

When you are done inform me is it fixed.

Karlo666 wrote:
Hi there.

The problem is that AMDA00 driver is used for that Asus AI thing and Intel MEI is needed first to be installed before AMDA00 driver or this problem will occur.

The fix is simple.

Right the 1st thing you should always install is the MEI drivers then followed but the chip set drivers.

Conners wrote:
Right the 1st thing you should always install is the MEI drivers then followed but the chip set drivers.

Agreed.Even i install chipset 1st and then after some time i get popup in Device Manager but reinstalling Chipset Driver fixes it and never shows up again.

Karlo666 wrote:
Hi there.

The fix is simple.

Hi
I found your post found it interesting because I have an Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 (I noticed Asus have brought out version 3.1 of the MB ?) and I have the same problem waiting for AMDA00 to load in windows 7 64bit I followed your instructions but it still douse the same I also have a user mode block device (block device mounter) which also clears at the same time as the AMDA00, do you have any suggestions, polite ones please…

RaidersGuy wrote:
Hi
I found your post found it interesting because I have an Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 (I noticed Asus have brought out version 3.1 of the MB ?) and I have the same problem waiting for AMDA00 to load in windows 7 64bit I followed your instructions but it still douse the same I also have a user mode block device (block device mounter) which also clears at the same time as the AMDA00, do you have any suggestions, polite ones please…

One other thing you guys might do is to go to your MB support for drivers and under utilities find ASUS Probe II Sense Driver 1.0.1.0 for Windows Win7 32bit & Win7 64bit & Win8 32bit & Win8 64bit & Win8.1 32bit & Win8.1 64bit---(WHQL). This is an updated driver for the AMDA00 (1.0.0.0). It should also stop that pesky ACPI error issue in the event viewer.
Kernel-PnP Event ID 219 The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2

helmiec
Level 7
thanks for the hint , just proof 🙂
maximusVII Hero i74790K GTX770 G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB_2400MHz Samsung SSD 840pro Seidon 120XL