cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPUTweak II now available

AAAAAAAAAAAA
Level 7
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=9&s=13&m=GPUTweak%20II&os=&hashedid=n/a

Found this on Google while trying to debug the old GPUTweak not starting! Works great! Why didn't you announce this here Asus?

Also, that download interface for the website is MUCH better than the normal one!
17 REPLIES 17

AAAAAAAAAAAA
Level 7

Dicehunter
Level 10
AAAAAAAAAAAA wrote:
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=9&s=13&m=GPUTweak%20II&os=&hashedid=n/a

Found this on Google while trying to debug the old GPUTweak not starting! Works great! Why didn't you announce this here Asus?

Also, that download interface for the website is MUCH better than the normal one!

Asus don't do customer relations, Infact I've never seen a lazier company when it comes to communicating with customers.

Korth
Level 14
Engineers and technologists are generally not well known for having strong people-communication soft skills, lol. I'm okay with that, much better than the opposite extreme: having my motherboards designed by artsy tinkerers, salesmen, and marketing experts.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Korth wrote:
Engineers and technologists are generally not well known for having strong people-communication soft skills, lol. I'm okay with that, much better than the opposite extreme: having my motherboards designed by artsy tinkerers, salesmen, and marketing experts.

Not really anything to do with it dude, A company should communicate with their customers instead of their customers guessing all the time.

tongey54
Level 7
I have got a GTX 980 Strix card. I normally use MSI Afterburner. DO I gain any advantage by going to GPU Tweak? As in additional voltage as it seems to be capped at the moment.

Thanks,

danone77
Level 7
thanks ,
better than GPUTweaker v2.8.3.0 ,release 2015/06/05 for asus titan x,
but why asus use GPUTweakver 2.8.3.0(a lot of bugs ,dont show wich card ,dont start...) for asus titan x (maxwell) when GPUTweak II is released?,its from asus rog specific?

thanks a lot for posting,looks good,useful profiles and all work,nice!!!

edit ; all works but Processor utilization always on 8-12% in idle...use afterburner again (only 1% in idle)...

Sevuz
Level 7
Is this ver. 2 really legit? seems a bit weird that it's so hard to find :confused:

Defin4ar
Level 7
GPUTweakver 2.8.3.0 on, but gonna try this version II to see what's going on with the Cpu utilization when idle.
Thanks for the link.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Defin4ar wrote:
GPUTweakver 2.8.3.0 on, but gonna try this version II to see what's going on with the Cpu utilization when idle.
Thanks for the link.

Added screenshots (simple mode & professional mode) for those wanted.

I think i'm gonna stick with Version II, as i've no probs with CPU at idle at the moment, so is the Vram Usage normal. Looks fine to me and i like this new UI.

EDIT:
@danone77, i do have some Processor utilization spikes (3% to 8% only) with the graphics Memory Clock MHz but it is quite irregular.

I'll see if its continue utilizing the Processor w/ Memory Clock...Remember that this version II is brand new to us!!

It seems when i unchain the GPU Monitor and close it (and keep only main GPU window) the CPU Spikes are disappearing.
One could uncheck box launch Monitor at start up, in the settings.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)