cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU TWEAK II version 1.0.2.4 is out.

Erwin05
Level 10
19 REPLIES 19

Defin4ar
Level 7
Thanks for heads up!

Seems CPU utilization and Memory clock MHz have reduced quite well compare to the original release version when Monitor window is open.:)

Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Defin4ar wrote:
Thanks for heads up!

Seems CPU utilization and Memory clock MHz have reduced quite well compare to the original release version when Monitor window is open.:)

+1 ,
nice... (uninstall afterburner)....

Erwin05
Level 10
ASUS GPUTweakⅡver 1.0.3.0 is out.

Defin4ar
Level 7
Thanks!

Saw that one said on a forum (not asus dedicated) that custom Fan settings are not retained in both previous versions II. Anyone here?

That was not my feeling with the first release with Fan settings.

Had no time to test v1.0.2.4 fan settings lately apart the Monitor window Memory Clock is working now, its lunch time for me...I Will see this evening with that latest v1.0.3.0.

Cheers!

EDIT:
Tested, I do not have any problems saving my Fan settings in the "User1 Mode" then go back to another Mode. My settings are saved in User1 Mode...

Defin4ar wrote:
Thanks!

Saw that one said on a forum (not asus dedicated) that custom Fan settings are not retained in both previous versions II. Anyone here?

That was not my feeling with the first release with Fan settings.

Had no time to test v1.0.2.4 fan settings lately apart the Monitor window Memory Clock is working now, its lunch time for me...I Will see this evening with that latest v1.0.3.0.

Cheers!

EDIT:
Tested, I do not have any problems saving my Fan settings in the "User1 Mode" then go back to another Mode. My settings are saved in User1 Mode...

with v1.0.3.0 no problem now,all ok...
but one think why v1.0.2.4,dont found the v1.0.3.0 update,because gput2 have a live updater,but dont show me the new version??(maybe 1-2 day delay??)

edit;
user define fan profile:
works,but when u change it again and save it,its the the standart fan duty profile again (titan x),and when you try it again its not saving for me,
after a new pc start works again (only one times),but when dont touch all is ok,and its not a big problem for me....

danone77 wrote:
with v1.0.3.0 no problem now,all ok...
but one think why v1.0.2.4,dont found the v1.0.3.0 update,because gput2 have a live updater,but dont show me the new version??(maybe 1-2 day delay??)

edit;
user define fan profile:
works,but when u change it again and save it,its the the standart fan duty profile again (titan x),and when you try it again its not saving for me,
after a new pc start works again (only one times),but when dont touch all is ok,and its not a big problem for me....

After having created in User Define (parameters) your Fans settings, click "Save" then "Back"...but don't click "Apply" when back to the main window, instead go directly to the icon Save (near the sign + and delete can icons). Then it works and retain the settings without erasing the fan settings.

Defin4ar wrote:
After having created in User Define (parameters) your Fans settings, click "Save" then "Back"...but don't click "Apply" when back to the main window, instead go directly to the icon Save (near the sign + and delete can icons). Then it works and retain the settings without erasing the fan settings.

hey,yes realize this one day later,thanks you anyway...(for now ,GPUT 2 1030 is for me the best gpu tweak,i ever used!!)

one thing,in monitoring app,dont show me the gpu voltage ,in main app yes (max gpu voltage 1175 +12%),but in monitoring gpu votage mv always 0??

edit; sorry for my english...

danone77 wrote:
hey,yes realize this one day later,thanks you anyway...(for now ,GPUT 2 1030 is for me the best gpu tweak,i ever used!!)

one thing,in monitoring app,dont show me the gpu voltage ,in main app yes (max gpu voltage 1175 +12%),but in monitoring gpu votage mv always 0??

edit; sorry for my english...

My monitoring gpu votage mv works OK for me...Maybe try to reinstall the GPU Tweak v1.0.3.0.

I have me too mess up a little bit GPU tweak II when trying to set it to see how it works, and i had been forced to reinstall to have all the right settings again.

Lachesis92
Level 7
I recently switched to GPU Tweak 2 but i can't seem to overclock my GTX 970 Strix past 1400 MHz. The Enhance Overclocking Range Option doesn't work for me.