cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G53JW problem - white screen.

Retired
Not applicable
Hello
I have a problem with the laptop. From the week it happens that when you start it after a few hours longer break white image is displayed and flashing drives can be heard from the front panel LEDs, but the white image or shine or dark, but it still is white and nothing else. Only pulling the battery and disconnect from the network for a while helps. It seems as if something is not stykało on a combination of display board. After re-inserting the battery and the laptop is connected to the current work to improve and turn off and turn on and everything is ok until the next time.

Please help
greetings
Martin
4 REPLIES 4

JRd1st
Level 12
Try this http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?5126-Any-Kind-of-Lag-and-Atheros-WiFi-Card

And if that doesn't help contact Ausu for an RMA.
Read the User's Manual for more info. 😄

G74SX-A1 BIOS 203
Intel 6230 WiFi/BT
LG E2350 LED LCD Monitor
Intel Series 510 120 GB SSD

Drivers, Apps and How To's
Latest nVidia Drivers

JRd1st on DeviantArt.com

dstrakele
Level 14
Are you showing 100% CPU Utilization when this issue occurs? Do you see anything reported in the Summary of Administrative Events in Event Viewer at the time this happens? If you know exactly what time the problem occurred, you can also look at the System and Application Event Logs from that time back 1-2 hours and see if there are any Errors or Warnings reported that could point us in a troubleshooting direction.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

Retired
Not applicable
This certainly is a problem with the motherboard connection matrix, I noticed that moving the lid changes the white image in correct. I have to open the lid and check the connections.

JRd1st
Level 12
Could also be the other side of the video connection in the notebook.
Read the User's Manual for more info. 😄

G74SX-A1 BIOS 203
Intel 6230 WiFi/BT
LG E2350 LED LCD Monitor
Intel Series 510 120 GB SSD

Drivers, Apps and How To's
Latest nVidia Drivers

JRd1st on DeviantArt.com