How to setup FahMon
FahMon is a open-source tool that will monitor your progress of each folding client on your machine.
1. FahMon is available for download here.
2. Install the FahMon software and start it up.
3. To add a client, right click on the main window and click " Add a client".
4. Give it a distinct meaningful name, and point it to your client directory with the browser button.
5. Once finish, you should get something like this.
Notfred Virtual Machines: this is what your insert into the location with your client IP.
Linuxrouter's Bigadv Virtual Machine: This should be the
default location for -BigAdv clients.