cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers

DosBlade
Level 7
Now lol I'm guessing its must be just me. I am trying to find drivers for "ASUS Maximus VII Hero" now if I google the board with drivers it takes me to the page. But if I go to ROG...drivers takes me to the Asus motherboard page. Where is the link for drivers? If I go to
Asus click Support that says "were here to help" under that says Drivers, manuals so forth so on. I type my mother board I get a Q and A huge page. I click drivers and its just Q and A.

I must be missing something. I am just use to OTHER boards that have the like right there or you click support and DOWNLOADS or DRIVERS is right there.

Now if you go to Rog.asus.com click downloads.. click "ROG main page on ASUS website" you get 404.

Click some of the motherboards(some) and you get HELPDESK no drivers.. yet this page shows at the top "ROG DRIVERS"
2 REPLIES 2

coyi1895
Level 10
You're not alone. Same for Global, and RVE, the Download page isn't there. Maybe they're preparing to add the Windows 10 drivers, I really don't know.

Clintlgm
Level 14
Asus Support Download, from this page you identify your Mother Board and Windows Version. from there you go to the download driver page for your Motherboard. Very simple you don't need to Goggle anything.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro