cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus TurboV Evo on Rampage III Extreme not showing Easy mode and Auto Tuning features

Retired
Not applicable
Downloaded the latest turbov evo 1.02.25 from support.asus.com for my rampage III extreme motherboard but only shows Manual mode however the guide along the turbov is show the following modes:

Manual Mode, Easy Mode, Auto Tuning
How can i enable Easy Mode and Auto Tunining on Rampage III Extreme
13 REPLIES 13

Retired
Not applicable
let me double check with my team but if i remember correctly, the R3E does not support autotuning mode. you do have CPU level up though.

Retired
Not applicable
Yes i have CPU Level UP.

Brian@ASUS wrote:
lthe R3E does not support autotuning mode. you do have CPU level up though.

what he said

Retired
Not applicable
Brian@ASUS wrote:
the R3E does not support autotuning mode.

DOES NOT SUPPORT AUTOTUNING MODE?????
so we get the half-assed version because we paid extra for the best motherboard with the ROG name on it, totally makes sense.

Retired
Not applicable
Got this mainboard also. Its kinda weird, thats Asus top flagship mainboard doesnt fully work with Asus Turbo V and other mainboard do.

There's no good OC tool for us in windows, except the fully working Turbo V.

I still hope Asus Dev can fix something to make this compatible with all functions in Turbo V (evo). Shouldnt be that hard?

@admins/dev: And no, i dont see CPU Level up in Turbo Evo. Not even the temps, or the other monitoring tools which i wanted verry hard. That Asus Probe II doesnt look at all. Way to flashy, to bright and not the functions like i want to see in a fully working Turbo Evo. I download V1.02.23. Makes this board working fully with Turbo EVO please.

Retired
Not applicable
i am having the same exact problem...any answeres?

V2-V3
Level 8
Where are you seeing the ASUS Rampage III Extreme TurboV guide that shows Manual Mode, Easy Mode, Auto Tuning?

Retired
Not applicable
R3E was the first generation of the 3 gen ROG boards. autotuning didnt evolve until after the board was released.

Retired
Not applicable
Even if this program uses an another ROG Monitoring chip, its still possible to make more options compatible with the R3E. Gigabyte, ASRock, MSI can, Asus cant?

This my last message on this topic, because i know asus devs wont change it or make it compatble. Kinda useless to speak out here.

Laters....