Erwin05
Level 10
New Function:
1、Enable/Disable hotkey.
2、support system DPI change.
Enhancements:
3、Fix “enable OC enhance overclocking range” function fail issue
4、Fix unusual memory leak issue.
5、Fix unusual error notification windows pop up issue.
6、Enhance “Gaming Booster” stability.
7、Enhance Liveupdade stability.
36 REPLIES 36

Mikan02
Level 7
-Have 2 Asus 980ti and monitor swaps sensor readings for 1 and 2 , AIDA64 and GPU-Z shows correct.
I did not have two sensor reading software open at the same time. Not critical but odd lol 😄

-Keyboard bug still there not often but sometimes, really odd like @ and so on don´t work but only for >current< keyboard language.
Norwegian keyboard breaks, but English(US), Korean, Japanese seems to be still working when swapping between them inside language preference o.O

-Starting up with Windows 10 with minimized selected sometimes result in tray icons not showing up.
GPU Tweak II, monitor and GPUFanService still running if I check "Task Manager".
End task on GPU Tweak II and Monitor only may result in a 2nd GPUFanService starting up when launching GPU Tweak II again. But second will use 10% CPU instead of almost 0% like it normally does.

-Not seen it forget user fan profile yet and starting up with Windows 10 "not minimized" seems to work:>

Hope this helps:)

Have a nice day~
Mikan^^

maleficarus
Level 7
I can't get it to load my OC settings after a reboot even after I select load on start up...any ideas?

maleficarus wrote:
I can't get it to load my OC settings after a reboot even after I select load on start up...any ideas?

do you mean auto-load or even when manual selecting it?

Mikan02
Level 7
Setting it up is alittle odd but ok ^^
-->Professional Mode
-Click User1 Mode
-Make adjusments to GPU,Voltage, Memory and [Power Target/GPU TeMP] >Do not click apply<
-Click "User Define" Fan Speed if wanted, make adjustments to fan profile. Click Save and Back
-Still do not click apply, but click save icon (floppy disk symbol) under profiles
-->Back to Simple Mode and select wanted profile.

-->Settings "Cogwheel symbol top right"
-Tuning Settings: Make sure "Apply settings each time GPU Tweak II starts" is tagged,
also tag "overclocking range enhancement" there if wanted.
-->Click Apply and then click the Home tab.

Hope this helps, works for me 🙂

Small update:
-->Sometimes text elements inside the GPU Tweak II GUI gets offset,
moving GUI around a little resets text to normal position.

Have a nice day~
Mikan^^

With this version, I have to apply setting to both cards manually? Shouldn't it overclock both my cards? I can see and understand why you would want to do it manually, but is there a way to toggle that feature on and off like "GPU Tweak"?
ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION | INTEL i7 4930K | G.SKILLZ RIPJAW X 32GB | ASUS STRIX GTX 980 TWO-WAY SLI | CUSTOM WATER COOLING
RIP

Gawlron wrote:
With this version, I have to apply setting to both cards manually? Shouldn't it overclock both my cards? I can see and understand why you would want to do it manually, but is there a way to toggle that feature on and off like "GPU Tweak"?

Odd it works fine here and sync should be enabled by default 😆
Option to sync cards is found on top on the GPU Tweak II GUI, where your GPU name is (just click the name).

Have a nice day~
Mikan^^

Mikan02 wrote:
Odd it works fine here and sync should be enabled by default 😆
Option to sync cards is found on top on the GPU Tweak II GUI, where your GPU name is (just click the name).

Have a nice day~
Mikan^^

Hi Mikan!

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you're referring to where the yellow arrow is pointing to, correct?

Another issue I'm having is, the drop down for "My Profile" doesn't apply my custom OC profiles. 😞

I'm not sure if it's a PEBKAC error, or a bug I'm tripping over. I just want to help make the software better, if I can.
ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION | INTEL i7 4930K | G.SKILLZ RIPJAW X 32GB | ASUS STRIX GTX 980 TWO-WAY SLI | CUSTOM WATER COOLING
RIP

Defin4ar
Level 7
GPU Tweak II version 1.0.6.9 had been fixed after being pulled few days...:)

New Function:
1、Enable/Disable hotkey.
2、support system DPI change.

Enhancements:
3、Fix “enable OC enhance overclocking range” function fail issue
4、Fix unusual memory leak issue.
5、Fix unusual error notification windows pop up issue.
6、Enhance “Gaming Booster” stability.
7、Enhance Liveupdade stability.

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=9&s=13&m=GPUTweak%20II&os=30&ft=14&f_name=GPUTw...

Thus, i noticed only the "Game Booster" stability on my machine.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Erwin05
Level 10
I did a clean install windows 10 installed all my drivers and programms and when i start the pc sometimes gpu tweak2 doesnt start or wen it starts the 2 icons are in the system tray for some time and then disappear.
The same after gaming the 2 icons in the system tray are gone.
Before i start the game the icons are in the system tray.

Looks like a different program is interfering with GPU TWEAK2

Same problem as Mikan02 in post 2.