Level 10
GPUTweakII Ver1.1.1.1
Enhance multi-cards compatibility
Enhance 0dB function stability

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=GPUTweak%20II&p=9&s=13
36 REPLIES 36

toronto699
Level 13
Could u post a link please . I could only find older version, live update does not seem to work thanks never mind found it,
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=GPUTweak%20II&p=9&s=13&os=45&hashedid=n/a

Defin4ar
Level 7
This newer version works fine on mine, as well as was working the previous v1.0.6.9.

It tooks more than one reboot to get it on Desktop and the flickering when setting the Overclocking Range Enhancement was more important than usual. Different Modes are stable, here.

Thanks!
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Syntraxx
Level 7
Ok,

So can some one tell me why.. GPU tweakII is shutting down almost all programs when i set it to game mode??
in game i cant toggle weapons because GPU tweak II is shutting down my Asus strix claw. i can move though but i cant use toggle
(middle mouse) or buttons On the mouse.

danone77
Level 7
hi version 1.1.1.1 works great for me,to(clean install!!) ,like 1.0.6.9....
also better than 1.0.6.9 start now every time in clean mode (not game or oc mode)!!
like this ,its better and better and...

DeathtoGnomes
Level 9
Well, Im gonna stick with 1.0.6.9. I'd rather not create more problems now that I its running smoothly. I just got a new Enthoo Primo case and have 8 fans to handle, and I am using SpeedFan to control them. The bonus with SpeedFan is that it can control the GPU fans as well. So now I dont use GpuT2 unless i need to overclock. I have to say, SpeedFan temperature controlled fan speeds using a pre-ordained curve is easier than GpuT2 is, set high/low temps and forget it. I know GpuT2 can create a good curve too, but it doesnt handle case fans. You can change the curve in SpeedFan too, but you dont really need to, the temperature range is spread evenly between all the points throughout the curve. Besides, its easy enough to use both programs at the same time (if needed), so unless GpuT2 changes how it handles overclocking or changes things I suggested, I wont need to upgrade anytime soon.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool:

PLEASE remove the stupid keyboard shortcut Alt+F2, I cant type @ everytime because of that shortcut, who had that idea? Another combination maybe?
Even turning shortcuts OFF won't sovle :mad:

DSD27
Level 7
PLEASE remove the stupid keyboard shortcut Alt+F2, I cant type @ everytime because of that shortcut, who had that idea? Another combination maybe?

DSD27 wrote:

See if they kept a single setting file (.ini), we would be able to change these things on our own. But no, whoever is designing this has got a real bug up his bum about that. OR, they are too dumb to do it.

It's too late to be fancy about it all, the program doesnt work for 3/4 of the people using it. And for those it does work for, they have a complaint about something.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool:

GPU Tweak Monitor stopped running on startup and you can't turn it on from GPUTweak itself. The button is grayed out.
Windows 10 Pro 64.
It is still very buggy... The only reason I use it over MSI Afterburner is voltages. My new Strix GTX 980 TI has coil whines on GPU load and increasing voltages makes the whines more bearable.