cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G20AJ Bios not compatible with Windows 10 upgrade

Runnag
Level 7
I have been searching the entire web for answers to my problem that i am having and can't seem to find the solution. I have tried everything from updating all my drivers, to updating the latest Bios update. After everything i have done it is still saying it is not compatible. So my next option i thought of doing is downloading the Windows 10 to flash drive and going about it that way but i am concerned that it may cause issues with the OS and not function properly after installing. I need help as to whether that would be a great way to by-pass their automatic download, or if it would just not even allow it anyhow. Please let me know what you think.
5 REPLIES 5

toronto699
Level 13
try it should work if install fails it will reinstall your original Windows
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
if u are having problems installing W10 or the latest version 1511 these people can help
http://www.tenforums.com/
either uninstall your anti virus software or disable it before upgrading to W10 , uninstalling it is better as it may be enabled during install , antivirus software may prevent W10 from installing

Now i do have a problem where my Intel Graphics card is not showing up or being recognized and have to run through my graphics card to run my pc. So should i try fixing this first. This all started after my last bios update

Runnag wrote:
Now i do have a problem where my Intel Graphics card is not showing up or being recognized and have to run through my graphics card to run my pc. So should i try fixing this first. This all started after my last bios update

The 703 BIOS may default to using the PCIe GPU over the on-board, is there a reason you WANT to use the on-board Intel? On my 703 system the on-board intel is disabled when the Nvidia 760 is plugged in.

toronto699
Level 13
is the intel graphic card in device manager?

toronto699
Level 13
yeah dianebrat is correct why use the intel graphic card . just install W10