cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safe Temperatures for N551JW-CN187H CPU (Notebook) ?

efeeyuboglu
Level 7
Hello everyone,

What are the safe temperatures for a notebook when it's on idle and when it's on load (gaming).

My notebook stays on 45-50 degrees on idle, and 70-80 degrees on load.

I've bought it last week. N551JW-CN187H
Notebook : ASUS N551JW-CN187H i7 4720HQ 16GB Ram , 4GB GTX 960m GDDR3, /w windows10.
1 REPLY 1

AtlasMinor
Level 8
Even though not big on Nvida i can add Asus has a standard Temp for there notebooks and your cool-touch cooling system should keep your notebook around 30-34'C while idle at desktop and around 50-61'C running a 3D app.

If your running Win10 nothing is going to be setup right and you will need to configure your system to cool the notebook using Super Cool regedits.

Back in the day when Win7 released and everything was a mess and everyone was burning up there systems i needed a Registry Company that knew what it was doing, and i needed it fast.

Give WinASO Free download a try, you wont have to purchase there software to use there System Analyzer / Optimizer . Run it. Enjoy a super cooled notebook for life. Fully reversable, no time limit on it and they kind of fallen off the map and everyone seems to have forgotten about them.. Hmm?

Anyways there easy to find and they just released a updated 7/8/10 version that works miracles, even the hidden stuff company's dont want pople to know about or is non-listed in regular setup tools, there tool WILL find the reg keys for your model and CORRECT them.

Ive trusted this company for 15 years now, never had a problem even with there cleaner they specialize in. Wont say its any good anymore, but there Analyzer is !

Hope this helps.

You wont find paid advertising for them or so called testomonials, but you can here mine .... Let me just say, it really FIXS Crossfire the correct way on any crossfire setup in the world, and thats pretty much the impossible. I know this because thats what started the whole looking for the company in the first place. CF icon missing? Not anymore. SLI not working ? In the past using them.