cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suit 3 uninstall issue

JustStarting
Level 9

Hi all

Tried to uninstall this program but now every time on start up i receive theses two messages! how do i remove them and this program fully from my pc.

Thanks
9 REPLIES 9

toronto699
Level 13
try free ccleaner
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
use the registry cleaner .

toronto699 wrote:
try free ccleaner
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
use the registry cleaner .

Had CC installed and have run it but the messages still show up on reboot.

toronto699
Level 13

JustStarting
Level 9
I try to run that but asks me to reboot. So reboot same messages. The load up program but there is nothing there to uninstall. The cleaner program is just blank. Unsure why aisuit is so hard to remove. I have tried to reinstall but get the same messages as my first post. Also Ai-suit shows still in uninstall programs and all apps/asus folder.

toronto699
Level 13
try this a Rog forum member posted this fix in the Tweak ll thread for install and uninstall Tweak ll issues maybe it will resolve the Ai lll issue

1/ download windows fix it (the .exe) from this page : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971187
2/ Fallow the wizard and select Ai Suite lll from the list and clique UNISTALL

JustStarting
Level 9
toronto

Thanks for your suggestions. i had to kill some processes in order to reinstall the program to then uninstall it again using the cleaner. All fixed now and off my pc

Thanks

yountmg
Level 7
The last MS Update has taken out AISuite 3 with RPC problems.
Why are MS Updates always so lethal?
A new AiSuite 3 exists, but the old AiSuite 3 can not be uninstalled.

AISuite 3 and its associated uninstall aborts
AI3Cleaner aborts, or if it is working I have no idea cause it just windows flickers to quick to see any legible information.
Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall does not detect AISuite 3 even though it appears on add and remove programs?

I do not know how to fallow a wizard, is that some kind of gay pun?

I guess I will try to do an install, reboot, and run Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall again to see if it can find it?

yountmg
Level 7
Okay. Reinstalled.

Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall does not detect AISuite 3.

To properly fallow the wizard I need all of the Id's associated with the product.
Aisuite is not a single product, but a group of products that need uninstalling.

yountmg
Level 7
Eureka!

Add/remove programs runs the installer in install mode, so I could not uninstall?
Running the installer I downloaded also puts it in into install mode, so I could not uninstall?
Running Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall failed to detect Aisuite, so no joy?
Running AI3Cleaner did not seem to work, don't really know cause all the apps trigger the problem?

AiSuite 3 comes with 8 applications, Ai Charger+, Dual Intelligent Processor 5, EZ Update, Mobo Connect, Push Notice, System Information, USB 3.1 Boost, USB BIOS Flashback.

If you launch the installer from the startmenu->program->ASUS->AiSuite3->uninstall AiSuite3, then the installer comes up in uninstall mode.

Unfortunately it only seems to uninstall one application at a time, sort of. I must of have rebooted about 12 times, but now it is all gone.

Windows 10 kept asking me if the installer was working, ha. Sort of I guess?