cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bezel Asus F555UJ-XX009T

RoksVempire
Level 7
Hi everybody!

I've purchase the notebook Asus F555UJ-XX009T and I've notice that the front plastic bezel around the screen (where Asus logo is place) on the botton part is not fine attached to the monitor. There is a 2/3mm of space. Is it normal? I believe that the problem are poor quality of the materials using today...
3 REPLIES 3

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, don't have much information about this issue on my end right now, but doesn't sound good if you're seeing a large gap.

Consider reporting the issue to your store and/or ASUS local support if you haven't already to see if they have additional information, or can look into it more.
Thanks.

http://www.asus.com/support/callus

AtlasMinor
Level 8
Large gap could possibly be from being a New Screen and new never used laptop.

Screens /Monitors stretch and Shrink over only 2weeks time of non-use or storage.

This information can be found on varies tech websites and even in the Wikipedia under monitors category. It is a large read and a catacomb of links before the info pops up, but its in there.

To Fix your Bezel / Screen run a Screen conditioner for IPS/LCD monitors and mobile devices. Im not at liberty or want to be responsible for any damage that might accure to your screen and warning labels are posted on most Screen conditioning programs with time limits and some software ever calibrates the LCD and conditions it at same time.

With that said, ScreenSaver running until your screen warms up enough to start stretching out to fit the bezel will fix your problem.

My new laptop came with same bezel situation and all i did was warm up the screen through a game /3d app and my personel pick of online conditioner and its now stretched perfect fit and my bezel is now tighter than a drum.

Hope this helps M8.

Thank you for reply guys!

Enclosed the photos:

Ok this is no a problem. 😄