cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Tweak Version 1.2.6.0

toronto699
Level 13
new tweak version 1.2.6.0
http://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/GOLD20TH-GTX980TI-P-6G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/
GPUTweak II Ver1.2.6.0
Support GTX1080 "Aura "Graphics Card" lighting install option
Please Uninstall the previous version or u will have issues before installing the new version
There is an error in the file description {wrong Version described}
Install Warning !!
After installing Tweak ll Version 1.2.6.0 my AI Suite Version ll was corrupt , had to reinstall AI Suite. I'm sure its related to Tweak ll version 1.2.6.0 as I reinstalled Tweak ll 1.2.6.0 a second time and again my AI Suite ll was corrupt again, fixed by reinstall AI Suite a second time !!!
WHY is Tweak ll such a headache every version creates different problems. Worst problem was when Tweak Removal Tool deleted my C:/ drive
UpDate
Its Tweak Removal Tool that is corrupting my AI Suite ll , every time I use the Removal tool it deletes my "Probe ll" in AI Suite ll
Now Tweak ll version 1.2.6.0 has same issue as Kotronas after a pc shutdown , GPU Speed on the Main window shows (0 %) and I'm having issue installing version 1.2.2.0 even with the Tweak Removal tool , this Tweak ll software is just plain Awefull , to install or uninstall . Asus u have to do better. This is your so called Leading Edge Software For your own Graphic Cards and it simply Does Not Work. Asus cannot even get the Version Description right in the notes on the Download page
11 REPLIES 11

Kotronas
Level 9
New Tweak 1.2.6.0 isnt reporting GPU Voltage mV on the monitor window and GPU Speed on the Main window (the %) so i am back to the 1.2.2.0

On advanced Window the memory clock stays always on 6864 (-340) and the the GPU Boost clock at 1214 even i change them they are always fall back to those values.

Had similar issues on some tweak versions at the moment the 1.2.2.0 has the less problems for me.

Kotronas wrote:
New Tweak 1.2.6.0 isnt reporting GPU Voltage mV on the monitor window and GPU Speed on the Main window (the %) so i am back to the 1.2.2.0

On advanced Window the memory clock stays always on 6864 (-340) and the the GPU Boost clock at 1214 even i change them they are always fall back to those values.

Had similar issues on some tweak versions at the moment the 1.2.2.0 has the less problems for me.

For my Asus GTX760 the GPU Voltage is also zero.

Kotronas
Level 9

toronto699
Level 13
Kotronas did u use Tweak Removal Tool to uninstall the older version? 1.2.6.0 seems to be working fine for me so far.. but I had to install it twice , without uninstalling the new version to get the new version to install correctly because the program would not initialize..
And Tweak Removal Tool keeps uninstalling my "Probe ll" in Ai suite.

toronto699
Level 13
What a mess this version is 1.2.6.0 nothing but problems and many issues for me , even trying to install another version after using Tweak Removal tool I'm getting {c/..path} Install errors

Kotronas
Level 9
Don't forget to delete the folder of tweak even you use the removal tool. Don't ask me what it removes if the folder with files is still there.
C:/program files/asus/tweak
If I am not complete false !something like this, is the standard folder of it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Kotronas wrote:
Don't forget to delete the folder of tweak even you use the removal tool. Don't ask me what it removes if the folder with files is still there.
C:/program files/asus/tweak
If I am not complete false !something like this, is the standard folder of it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

When i uninstall Asus GPU TweakII then there is no folder C:\program files (x86)/ASUS/GPU TweakII

The folder was removed by the uninstaller.

Erwin05 wrote:
When i uninstall Asus GPU TweakII then there is no folder C:\program files (x86)/ASUS/GPU TweakII

The folder was removed by the uninstaller.

I tried removal tool again , the folder C:\program files {x86}/asus/gpu tweakll does not uninstall it only deletes files from my Ai Suite ll
I have manually deleted every trace of Tweak ll some with ccleaner program.
add remove programs would not uninstall tweak ll version 1.2.6.0
doing a manual delete of Tweak ll I found older files for other versions of Tweak ll in a folder named Asus

toronto699 wrote:
I tried removal tool again , the folder C:\program files {x86}/asus/gpu tweakll does not uninstall it only deletes files from my Ai Suite ll
I have manually deleted every trace of Tweak ll some with ccleaner program.
add remove programs would not uninstall tweak ll version 1.2.6.0
doing a manual delete of Tweak ll I found older files for other versions of Tweak ll in a folder named Asus

When u uninstall GPUTweak the normal way the folders wil be removed.

On the downloadsite there is this info for the remove tool:

ASUS GPUTweakII RemoveTool
ASUS GPU Tweak II Remove Tool could help you uninstall GPU Tweak II completely before update to a new version.
Removing unrelated files issue has been solved.

I think this problem is still there.