cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What features do you want in GPU Tweak?

X-ROG
Level 15
As title - what features do you want or think we are missing in GPU Tweak? Please list them below with a short description of what the feature should do.

http://event.asus.com/vga/2012/gpu_tweak/
208 REPLIES 208

madmav
Level 7
1. A safety switch - limiting the core voltage at a reasonable height. core voltage can be lifted when you know what you are doing. (user friendly overclocking)
2. A limit enhancer - core and memory can be unlocked above standard overclocking limitations (enthusiast overclockers) (for example: Amd's overdrive limits core speeds to 1000mhz, we can go higher on some cards)

When clicking the close button, in stead of exiting, please make it minimize to the taskbar, I know sometimes people may be incident clicking on the close button ... :o. And please combine the GPU Tweak to any of graphic cards can be used with so everyone can use it, one more thing is we don't need to install separate tools to record videos like GamerOSD just to know that it's the reason why we crashed so much :o. Thanks for supporting

I'd like an overlay in games (including bf3) that shows u the info available, gpu temp, fan speed etc as well as fps

Dovber90 wrote:
I'd like an overlay in games (including bf3) that shows u the info available, gpu temp, fan speed etc as well as fps

I second that request.

Kronvict wrote:
I second that request.
Same here..... Also lots of skins !!! or at least the dev kit so people can make their own 😄

Dovber90 wrote:

Join us and beg, it allows you to completely forget about the Afterburner.
The idea of the program and convenience above all praise, is also not a bad feature would be taking screenshots.
Thanks, and sorry for my English.
I look forward to the new version 🙂

Hi,

The auto fan speed setting need to be revised a little, my Matrix GTX580 SLI setup is warming up too much (especially the card near the processor), I had couple of black screen in BF3 (decreased since I put non beta driver and using user defined speed fan). Okey I'm overclocked but well, it's seems to be exactly the same with default gpu clock...
It would be nice if the user-defined configuration of the fan speed was kept after loading a profile (configured and saved with it) and not reset the fan to 0%. :mad:
And also would be great if the configuration defined look like a curve and not a staircase, like MSI afturburner.
This:

and not this :mad::

The possibility to name the different profiles sounds good too.
I personally don't have the need to display things on Logitech G13/15/19 but it can be great to add that indeed. :cool:

@CloudD901
Your profile is automatically started when you check the "keep setting..." in Setting >> Tuning, below the display property.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
INTEL Core i7 4930K @ 4.5Ghz
ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
EVGA GTX 780Ti K|NGP|N SLI (x2)
Gskill Trident X DDR3 PC3 20800 - 4 x 4 Go
SSD Samsung 840 pro 256Go (OS & app)
SSD Samsung 840 pro 512 (games)
Custom Ek waterblock loop
EVGA Supernova 1300G2
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64

i second this suggestion,
as well i would like to see the SYNC CARDS setting to be able to be saved with the profiles.
I'm running a sli 560 system and every time i load my computer go to game, change profile. The first card changes, but second stays the same until i re choose to Sync Cards.

The User Define Fan setting also has been a pain trying to get to load for the second card while the first has it as it's setting, or vise-versa.
My Rig Title : The in Home Satellite
MOBO: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.1V
Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance kit @ 1600MHz 7-8-8-24
OS Hard Drive: 2x240GB Corsair GS SATA.III @ RAID0
Graphics Card: ASUS GTX770/DCII/OC/2GD5
PSU: Cooler Master 1000watt Semi Modular

kimir wrote:
And also would be great if the configuration defined look like a curve and not a staircase, like MSI afturburner.
This:

and not this :mad::

THIS! The lackluster fan profile setup is the only reason I'm still using Afterburner instead of GPU Tweak for my Asus GTX670.
Asus ROG G55VW:
CPU: i7 3630QM
GFX: Geforce GTX660M with 2GB ram
RAM: 2x8Gb 2133MHz Kingston HyperX Impact (surprisingly the G55VW uses the 2133 X.M.P. profile)
Storage: RAID0 with 2x 256Gb Crucial SSDs (both msata, one in a sata adapter)